Hacking EZ4 Lite Deluxe & Compact Review

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there has already been an official review for these but here's my take on these carts. Comments are welcome.
smile.gif

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was looking on the Winsunx site thinking about ordering one and noticed this:

QUOTE said:
What's includes:
# EZ4 Lite - Deluxe (TF Adapter)(White)(x1)
# SD Card Reader (x1)
# EZ4 Lite - Deluxe shell (Ice Blue)(x1)

Do the new carts not come w/ a black or at least navy blue case? Yes, I read the reviews, and yes they said they only got one case but disclaimers like "or at least my test version didn’t, even though on WinsunX it says it comes with a black casing" kind of left me w/ the impression that the retail versions would come w/ them or at least be available in the color you want.

Cracker, was your's a "test version" and if not did it come w/ multiple cases? Or anyone else who has retail version?

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I got review samples. And, no, they only came with white cases. I've heard heresay that the white and lite blue will be the only ones available (at least for a while). As for winsunx's discrepancy I've no idea...

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well, Kicktrading just got EZ4 Deluxes in so I ordered one from them. I requested black, so we'll see what happens. Obviously a white shell wasn't a deal breaker, as the asthetics of my flash cart aren't all that important to me. Having a cart that doesn't hang up on my pocket when I drop my DSL into it and the extra NOR/PSRAM are the real reason's I'm upgrading, but if I can get one that matches my DSL it would be nice.
smile.gif

Out of curiosity, skywarp, did yours come w/ just one extra shell or more?

tiredofpsp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mine didnt come with an extra shell but i got it from a friend in Hongkong. but i feel like its built really bad the shell dont really click together. maybe its just mine, but ill superglue it.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at first, on winsunx they came with a jet black extra shell (i have one), now they ship with light blue extra shells...also ezteam is now putting out deluxe bundles with an ezpass3 that color matches the specific color of the deluxe you bought, they are selling the bundles in every color, so if you decide to buy the enamel navy bundle, you get an enamel navy flash cart, an enamel navy ezpass3 and a memory card reader (each bundle is only one color as will be distinguished on the box itself)

edit: i would assume it comes with a memory card reader but im not sure because the pics only show a color matching deluxe and ezpass3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte