EZ4 Lite Deluxe & Compact Review

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by cracker, Oct 1, 2006.

Oct 1, 2006
  1. cracker
    OP

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    I know there has already been an official review for these but here's my take on these carts. Comments are welcome. [​IMG]

2. shtonkalot

Member shtonkalot Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!

Australia
    Nice review cracker!

Thanls for the EZskinner too! I've used it many times and it's always worked well for me (except when I put the wrong files in [​IMG] )

3. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    thank you, the last picture is very nice, i wont buy this card now i hate sticking out [​IMG]

4. Vincent Vega

Member Vincent Vega GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Nice review.
    The pics are so good! [​IMG]

5. KidIce

Member KidIce Smart Ass

United States
    So I was looking on the Winsunx site thinking about ordering one and noticed this:

Do the new carts not come w/ a black or at least navy blue case? Yes, I read the reviews, and yes they said they only got one case but disclaimers like "or at least my test version didn’t, even though on WinsunX it says it comes with a black casing" kind of left me w/ the impression that the retail versions would come w/ them or at least be available in the color you want.

Cracker, was your's a "test version" and if not did it come w/ multiple cases? Or anyone else who has retail version?

6. cracker
    OP

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    Yes, I got review samples. And, no, they only came with white cases. I've heard heresay that the white and lite blue will be the only ones available (at least for a while). As for winsunx's discrepancy I've no idea...

7. skywarp

Member skywarp GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The deluxe I got from Winsunx about a week ago came with the extra black shell.

8. KidIce

Member KidIce Smart Ass

United States
    Oh well, Kicktrading just got EZ4 Deluxes in so I ordered one from them. I requested black, so we'll see what happens. Obviously a white shell wasn't a deal breaker, as the asthetics of my flash cart aren't all that important to me. Having a cart that doesn't hang up on my pocket when I drop my DSL into it and the extra NOR/PSRAM are the real reason's I'm upgrading, but if I can get one that matches my DSL it would be nice. [​IMG]

Out of curiosity, skywarp, did yours come w/ just one extra shell or more?

9. tiredofpsp

Newcomer tiredofpsp Member

mine didnt come with an extra shell but i got it from a friend in Hongkong. but i feel like its built really bad the shell dont really click together. maybe its just mine, but ill superglue it.

10. teH XeRO

Member teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

United States
    at first, on winsunx they came with a jet black extra shell (i have one), now they ship with light blue extra shells...also ezteam is now putting out deluxe bundles with an ezpass3 that color matches the specific color of the deluxe you bought, they are selling the bundles in every color, so if you decide to buy the enamel navy bundle, you get an enamel navy flash cart, an enamel navy ezpass3 and a memory card reader (each bundle is only one color as will be distinguished on the box itself)

edit: i would assume it comes with a memory card reader but im not sure because the pics only show a color matching deluxe and ezpass3