Hacking ez flash vi or ak2i?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive just buyd an efvi and now the release for ak2i has been release so should I hold the efvi or send it back?
Ill get 27 euros back for it and I want the battle for endor from lego so advice please?
smileipb2.png

oops wrong title my fault
wink.gif

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you already got the EZ shipped to you, why would you ever need to send it back?
If i were you i would stay with it. If you wouldn't have ordered anything yet, i would say AK2i.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
now I want that endor thing from legobut now I have two flashcards for dsi... just gimme an smart awser not like keep it but with some pros and cons please?( I am asking with happyness) please gimme an good advice cos ez flash its comp. inst as good as that from acekard!

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
none is broken I dont have warenty anymore on my acekard! so now the final thing I am going to say:

Ive buyd some months ag an ace kard2i get it?
so then the update 1.4 or dsi came then ez flash did come with an update so I did wait for an update for ace kard after some time Ive lost my patience so I did buy an ez flash vi then suddenly the update appeared and I was a bit sad now I have 2 flashcards and I want to buy this http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?...n=240&d=322 and there is no warenty anymore on the ak2i oke so should I return ez flash so I can can buy that thing from lego or should I hold it as reserve...(I am a pkmn cheater so...)
did you all now get it
smile.gif
? if not send me an pm!
wink.gif

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so u only want one
well i would say keep them both but i think ak is better but if u keep them both then its much safer
if u think about it
if one of them gets messed up then use the other one and i doubt any of them are gonna get ruined but i say keep em both

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
guy with lnk ava and anaxs Ill fellow youre wise advise and hold it here! XD so from now I am the happy(maybe a bit sad) owner of an ak2i and an efvI !!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1