ez flash vi or ak2i?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Langin, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Ive just buyd an efvi and now the release for ak2i has been release so should I hold the efvi or send it back?
    Ill get 27 euros back for it and I want the battle for endor from lego so advice please? [​IMG]

oops wrong title my fault [​IMG]

2. Fabis94

Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Jan 5, 2009
    If you already got the EZ shipped to you, why would you ever need to send it back?
    If i were you i would stay with it. If you wouldn't have ordered anything yet, i would say AK2i.

3. Briankealing

Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 25, 2008
    United States
    ezflash vi is fine.

Keep what you've got.

4. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Where intellect matters
    Just keep what you ordered it's not a life or death choice it's just a game...or well alot of games.

5. Langin
    OP

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    now I want that endor thing from legobut now I have two flashcards for dsi... just gimme an smart awser not like keep it but with some pros and cons please?( I am asking with happyness) please gimme an good advice cos ez flash its comp. inst as good as that from acekard!

6. c2ironfist

c2ironfist GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2007
    Canada
    buy them both they are very cheap. Should order from DX I got both of mine there

7. Langin
    OP

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    no Ive got them both here at my home should I ez flash return...?

8. Langin
    OP

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    I have two flashcards and I want one I dont have warrenty anymore on ak2i but I have it on efvi should I return my ez flashvi?

9. Langin
    OP

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    none is broken I dont have warenty anymore on my acekard! so now the final thing I am going to say:

Ive buyd some months ag an ace kard2i get it?
    so then the update 1.4 or dsi came then ez flash did come with an update so I did wait for an update for ace kard after some time Ive lost my patience so I did buy an ez flash vi then suddenly the update appeared and I was a bit sad now I have 2 flashcards and I want to buy this http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?...n=240&d=322 and there is no warenty anymore on the ak2i oke so should I return ez flash so I can can buy that thing from lego or should I hold it as reserve...(I am a pkmn cheater so...)
    did you all now get it [​IMG]? if not send me an pm! [​IMG]

10. anaxs

anaxs got milk, got candy

Mar 23, 2009
    Canada
    your moms jeans pocket
    so u only want one
    well i would say keep them both but i think ak is better but if u keep them both then its much safer
    if u think about it
    if one of them gets messed up then use the other one and i doubt any of them are gonna get ruined but i say keep em both

11. Langin
    OP

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    guy with lnk ava and anaxs Ill fellow youre wise advise and hold it here! XD so from now I am the happy(maybe a bit sad) owner of an ak2i and an efvI !!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]