Hacking ez flash VI firmware update

martijn130

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hell I've updated my firmware to v13 for the update 1.4 on the dsi but when I wanted to update to firmware 14 I pressed by accident firmware update v5 instead of v14 and when I try to run my card now on my dsi there stands ''an error has occurred press and hold the power button to turn the system off.Please refer to the nintendo dsi operations anual for details'' how can I go to firmware v14, I tried to do this on a ds lite but when I start to game the screens turns wite probably becaus the name of the card still is tak and the grat juju challenge

martijn130

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that but the rom is still called tak and the great juju challenge and when I trie to play it on my ds lite the screens turn white

martijn130

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that but the rom is still called tak and the great juju challenge and when I trie to play it on my ds lite the screens turn white

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
martijn130 said:
hell I've updated my firmware to v13 for the update 1.4 on the dsi but when I wanted to update to firmware 14 I pressed by accident firmware update v5 instead of v14 and when I try to run my card now on my dsi there stands ''an error has occurred press and hold the power button to turn the system off.Please refer to the nintendo dsi operations anual for details'' how can I go to firmware v14, I tried to do this on a ds lite but when I start to game the screens turns wite probably becaus the name of the card still is tak and the grat juju challenge
Never downgrade to firmware v5 from a firmware where you can see tak the great juju challenge icon.
Your ez5i is bricked. The firmware v5 is incompatible with the bootstrap to bypass DSi 1.4 firmware (icon tak).
RIP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up