Hacking EZ Flash V 3-1

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered an EZ Flash V 3-1 and I would like to set up what I need on my CycloDS. Is there firmware for it and where does it go? Also anything else that I can put on there. I just want to know where all the files go so when I get it, I can just put it in and be ready.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All you need is GBA ExpLoader and some GBA roms. You put the GBA games (.gba files; AFAIK compressed roms cannot be used) and GBA ExpLoader.nds anywhere you want them on the memory card, run GBA ExpLoader, locate the GBA games, and run one. Simple as that.

You can disable the multi-save feature or change the location of the gba_save and gba_sign folders by editing the .ini file that comes with GBA ExpLoader and placing it in the root of the memory card, but you don't need to bother if the default settings are to your liking.

You can get the latest version of GBA ExpLoader from the author's blog: http://kotei.blog.so-net.ne.jp/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1