Hardware EZ Flash Omega eventually stops making saves or savestates

NoPyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've had an EZ Flash Omega (not DE) for a long time now, but have only recently started more heavily using it to play Pokemon, I've noticed an issue with the creation of saves that only manifests after an amount of time playing: eventually it loses the ability to create/overwrite saves and save states, attempting to make new ones will appear to succeed but reloading will reveal that it hasn't, as the old save is present, this doesn't happen at the same time, saves can be broken while save states can be made and vice versa, but both eventually stop being made. As of right now I have only noticed this with a single game, Pokemon Emerald Rogue, but I have not yet heavily played other games or hacks with the device and am planning to test them for errors soon, I have swapped SD cards over at least once and intend to try and do so again but the error seems to remain, I am at a loss for what to do, any ideas would be heavily appreciated.

Complextaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've had an EZ Flash Omega (not DE) for a long time now, but have only recently started more heavily using it to play Pokemon, I've noticed an issue with the creation of saves that only manifests after an amount of time playing: eventually it loses the ability to create/overwrite saves and save states, attempting to make new ones will appear to succeed but reloading will reveal that it hasn't, as the old save is present, this doesn't happen at the same time, saves can be broken while save states can be made and vice versa, but both eventually stop being made. As of right now I have only noticed this with a single game, Pokemon Emerald Rogue, but I have not yet heavily played other games or hacks with the device and am planning to test them for errors soon, I have swapped SD cards over at least once and intend to try and do so again but the error seems to remain, I am at a loss for what to do, any ideas would be heavily appreciated.
I have the same issue play Pokémon ruby and pokemin yellow 151

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto