I just got this cart in the mail and I'm at a total loss as to what is wrong.
I'm using a SanDisk 16 GB SD card that's formated to exFAT (I tried FAT32 at first but changed it because I thought that was the problem.) I have updated the firmware and kernel.
I kept the files compressed because when I extract the .gba file my EZ Flash can't see the file at all. However when I try to play any game nothing happens but a little screen flicker. I've tried with a NES game and got the same result. I've tried putting the gba games in their own separate folder but I'm still having the same problem.
I can't find anything about anyone else having this problem. Maybe I'm just being an idiot and the solution is simple. I'm really hoping I didn't wait a month for a $60 paperweight.
I've made a youtube video showing what's happening but I can't post it here because I'm a new member. I suppose I can send the video in a PM if anyone needs to take a look. I've also got a picture of what the sd card root directory looks like.
I'm using a SanDisk 16 GB SD card that's formated to exFAT (I tried FAT32 at first but changed it because I thought that was the problem.) I have updated the firmware and kernel.
I kept the files compressed because when I extract the .gba file my EZ Flash can't see the file at all. However when I try to play any game nothing happens but a little screen flicker. I've tried with a NES game and got the same result. I've tried putting the gba games in their own separate folder but I'm still having the same problem.
I can't find anything about anyone else having this problem. Maybe I'm just being an idiot and the solution is simple. I'm really hoping I didn't wait a month for a $60 paperweight.
I've made a youtube video showing what's happening but I can't post it here because I'm a new member. I suppose I can send the video in a PM if anyone needs to take a look. I've also got a picture of what the sd card root directory looks like.







