Ez-FLash IV: yugioh and pokemon problem in PSRAM

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by leandogo, Jul 24, 2015.

1. leandogo
    OP

leandogo Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2015
    Peru
    A few months ago I bought my flash "card", the update and use everything well in These months Until you download yugioh ultimate master 2006, I did not work until i Learned Should I copy it to the "PSRAM" to play. So I did and everything well Until a few days after the part Where You earn letters and envelopes open cards starts the problem: error of sprites, disorder and when to texts and shows no desire to enemies fall campaign profiles doing something very annoying.

Shortly after I sold esta flashcard cheaply and managed to buy two more (a bargain) and This Time yugioh ultimate master copy and two more games: pokemon emerald hackroms omega and it is the same, I copy the game to the PSRAM and yugioh Begins with errors in the case of Pokemon is in full worse Because starting the game freezes or hear strange sounds and I have to restart it. The games are normally saved and the solution for now is That I delete and copy the game PSRAM, but unfortunately the same thing happens again. :gba:

How can I fix this? :cry:

My ez-flash iv esta updated kernel and use the customer 1.76 1.03.
    P.S: forgive my English, I speak Spanish

2. Kayleea

Kayleea Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    First, do remember to use ez4_client to send the gba roms. second, you may try to write these big gba roms to NOR and I did this and the pokemon worked fine in the NOR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice