EZ Flash IV Lite re-design *Update*

scrawl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a very surreal feeling seeing your artwork on an obscure chinese website in the form of a leaked image
smile.gif

For anyone interested, you can see EZ-Flash packaging design which I entered into the competition here

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a black version...havent seen the navy in the pic i saw on sosuke forums..i saw ice, pink, black and white...didnt see a navy..i hope they dont just randomly neglect one color, thatd be weird

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To: EZ-Flash Team
Re: EZ-Flash IV Lite Compact

Subject: Fuck you!

I think existing EZ-Flash IV Lite owners should get a discount towards the new one. This is flat out admitting without actually saying it that the original product sucked (which it does).

After being slapped in the face so many times being an early adopter, all the teams can stuff it as far as I'm concerned. No concern for the customers that allow them to completely redesign their products in such short periods of time. I'm sick of receiving beta products and shoddy rushed-to-market products for the same cost as the final products. I'm sick of teams not offering a navy colour, only to offer every other colour with no rhyme or reason for excluding navy (or whatever colour they decide to exclude).

Ugh.

UGH!

Rant, rant, rant.

(I know I said "good", up above, and it is good for people that DIDN'T purchase the original, because the original is a piece of crap. However..)

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think EZ Team will read any message with the F-word in the subject.

That being said, there is always a risk involved being a early adopter.

shaora

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I think existing EZ4 lite owners should have this new EZ4 lite for free !
We have been beta testers of it so we should have the final version.
I'm totally disappointed by the way that EZTeam consider their customers : no US or UE official support, they release a first product with many many bugs and no final release of their client... And now they release a new version !! tsss

zragnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if this mean that they will stop releasing new kernel updates for the old EZ4-Lite...that would really be screwing us over

shaora

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sincerely, I didn't think about this point but in fact it would not surprise me if they'll stop their poor "support" of 1st EZ4 lite.

One advice to users : don't buy EZ Team's products.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i wonder if this mean that they will stop releasing new kernel updates for the old EZ4-Lite...that would really be screwing us over

uhmm... no. EZ4 and EZ4 lite already use identical kernels because... they both use SD cards. I dont think they will stop updating the kernel that current EZ4 and EZ4 lite owners use (and there are a bunch of us out there).

QUOTEOne advice to users : don't buy EZ Team's products.
I could say the same about M3... M3SD, then M3SD slim, then M3SD lite - they did exactly the same thing and Im sure those who had the M3SD werent happy at the suddenly shrunken size (PCB dated 1 month after M3SD released, but not sold or announced for 4 or 5 months). The advice I would give is: "know what you are getting into before you pick one" - I still haven't been disappointed by my EZ products yet (as with certain other companies, their strong point seems to be producing hardware wrather than other language-based software).

shaora

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
But all M3 versions work well.
EZ4 Lite beta version could also been reduced in size without changing the PCB (that's what I have done !). That means that the fist PCB was faulty.

I don't think that you could know perfectly something if you don't possess it. Nevertheless, when you buy something, you can be disappointed even if you have read a lot about it.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Sincerely, I didn't think about this point but in fact it would not surprise me if they'll stop their poor "support" of 1st EZ4 lite.

One advice to users : don't buy EZ Team's products.

well if there are any major diffrencies in the products.. other than the size, I'm going to feel rather fooled by EZteam...

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blah screw the EZ team....I used to be a fanboy but now their official site is down, nobody at sales answers emails or speaks english....not sure which but I have never got a response from them. Sad too cause I have 4 EZ products on my desk and the cheapest one of 35 dollars doesnt work and I have nobody to talk to get it fixed. Releasing multiple versions of a product is just buisness come on, After this the EZ team will release a slot 1 version just like M3/G6/ and SC so you can't be too mad at them for that. I am just very against buying anymore products from a company that does not have a place to get OFFICIAL tech support. Sosuke has a great site but if your cart is dead or not working you need to kinda hope a real EZ member reads your message through his forum? blah not my cup of tea.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thankfully the N64 had a metric ton of other fantastic games. I do kind of hate the controller...