Hacking EZ-Flash II Help

bluesoinc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recenty bought a Flash2Advance cart + cable + gb brigde and a ez-flash ii cart from a used item store. I found out that the f2a cable is not compatible with the ez-cart and it did not come with the writer. Any one know what writers are compatible with the ez-cart and where I can get one.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

bluesoinc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the links how_do_i_do_that. I think I was not clear on what I wanted.

If you go here http://www.ezflash.cn/products2.htm and look at the ez-flash ii picture, you will see two items. I only have the cart and not the ez-writer. I am trying to find a place that selling just the ez-writer.

I had the flash2advance cart working with minor problem, which I will figure out on my own. I only mention it in case there was a way to use the f2a cable with the ez-cart. I will not be able use the cable again until tonight or tomorrow. My f2a cable uses the parallel port.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
you can only get it as a set now.

There were a few places that sold the reader/writer seperately, but they sold out very quickly when they did. Your hard pressed to get one now unless you get it from someone else that has it. You can try the trading section, all restrictions apply. You can also try ebay, but most sellers will sell it as a set as well.

The F2A cable is not compatible with the EZ-Flash cart. The F2A flashcarts are what are called bung carts which used the GBA actual hardware and com port for transfers.

bluesoinc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank for you help.

I am unable to use the trade section due to my number of post. I going to return the 1gbit ez-cart and get my $10 back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019