Ez Flash 3 in 1 + R4 issue

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by darkdenizen, Oct 20, 2008.

Oct 20, 2008

Ez Flash 3 in 1 + R4 issue by darkdenizen at 1:24 AM (1,233 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. darkdenizen
    OP

Member darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    O.k. so I have the EZ Flash 3 in 1, R4, and 3 in 1 Expantion tool (by Rudolph). I first load up the tool and go to the rumble settings and set in on medium. It rumbles and returns to the R4 menu. I then choose a rumble capatible game (Elite Beat Agents) and it doesn't rumble. I go to the in-game options and see if I need to turn rumble on or something and it doesn't even detect the pack. I don't know what to do. My EZ flash works for the expansion and GBA roms but doesn't rumble in-game. What do I do?!

2. jaybud4

Newcomer jaybud4 Newbie

United States
    The 3-in-1, in many places, warns you that it might not work correctly with competing cards, in this case the R4.
    It's on the box.

"This product is designed for EZ-FLASH V in default. Sourcecodes already released, customers using other brand slot1-card must ensure this product is supported before buying."

Course, it's in somewhat unintelligible Chinglish, but it's pretty clear nonetheless...

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    even if you can't get it working your not missing anything. the rumble on the 3-in-1 is shoddy at best. buy metroid pinball and get an official rumble pack. i got mine at a used video game store for next to nothing.

-another world

4. darkdenizen
    OP

Member darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    O.K. I deleted Rudolph's DS Backup tool (not the wifi one) and it works now. I don't know.

5. T1nmaN

Newcomer T1nmaN Member

Canada
    I had it work no problem on other games.
    I haven't tried that game specifically but I have an R4 and it works well.