Hacking EZ Flash 3 in 1 Not Working With M3 DS Real

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there something i'm missing here? My ds lite has the pack plugged in, the card recognizes the gba roms, but when i try and play the games it says it's not detected.

Can someone tell me how i'm suppose to load a rom onto it and also how to make the m3dsreal recognize it as an expansion pack?

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think it was mentioned a thousand times before now, you need a special gba loader homebrew for it if you're using the 3 in 1 package with your M3 DS Real... you can download it here on this site...
wink.gif

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you link me? I tried one NDS file that supposedly wrote mother 3 to the card but i still can't get that to boot.

Forgive my ignorance, i'm new at this.

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably have a 3in1 +. You are going to need this. I have to use it in order to get GBA to work. If you want DS Browser to work then you need to look for and download the patch Here

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like were getting somewhere but it says it can't load a file above 16MB
frown.gif

EDIT: Rhythm tengoku working fine, it's 16 MB, still depressed i can't run mother three or riviera the promised land.

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Because i got the 3 in 1 + and not the regular 3 in one, i can't play the game i save to the card on anything other than the ds? Is that correct?

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wingzrow said:
So Because i got the 3 in 1 + and not the regular 3 in one, i can't play the game i save to the card on anything other than the ds? Is that correct?
Having a 3in1+ has nothing to do with it. Unless you can fit your 3in1 into a Gameboy, then you are correct about only being able to play it on DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...