EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Skyline969, Mar 23, 2009.

Mar 23, 2009
  1. Skyline969
    OP

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    I recently got an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 expansion pack in the mail, and I stuck it into my DS and tried out my patched Opera browser. It worked perfectly. Then I got the most recent version of GBA ExpLoader to play GBA ROMs, and my problems begin. GBA ExpLoader doesn't detect my 3-in-1 at all. I get an error message upon boot of the loader, stating "This hardware is not available." The version of ExpLoader is 0.58b. I don't have one of those expansion packs with the blue board inside, it's green. Which of the two versions it is, then, I don't know.
    Any help to get GBA ExpLoader to work would be greatly appreciated.

2. progaor06

Newcomer progaor06 Advanced Member

United States
    i want one to are u using ds paht or ds lite. igot phat only one works with phat is is at realhotstuff store!

3. Skyline969
    OP

Canada
    I have a DS Lite.

I got it fixed. Being an M3 Real user, I needed to patch GBA ExpLoader. Now that it's patched, I'm running Riviera: The Promised Land in NOR mode. I'll post my results as soon as it loads... but it's taking forever. [​IMG]

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
  5. Skyline969
    OP

Canada
    No need to know the version, how_do, I just patched the latest GBA ExpLoader for my M3 Real and everything works. It took me about 5 minutes to teach myself the difference between NOR mode and PSRAM mode and how to use both, but I got everything figured out now.