Hacking Ez-Flash 3 in 1 : Big Issue!

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody! I don't know if anyone else has come upon this issue, but it seems that my EZ-Flash has died. Literally! Here are 2 pictures on what happens if I save for a pokemon game. It seems to me the all cart is dead. Can it be fixed? Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks Tempers!~

Attachments

• snapshot41.png
    snapshot41.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 396
  • snapshot42.png
    snapshot42.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 361

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
more details please.

which game exactly, it is an hack? which ez flash do you own? 3in1?

did the game worked in the past?

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
more details please.

which game exactly, it is an hack? which ez flash do you own? 3in1?

did the game worked in the past?
Sure! Pokemon Emerald. Nope, just the normal game! It is a 3in1. Yes! I have like 30 games, and I realized about a week before it stopped working, the saves would load, but the area where it loaded would be pix-elated, or it wouldn't recognize the save!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pokemon has long had annoying issues with saves like this, emerald being especially prone to things like this (it was unpatched for quite some time).

It might be that the save memory/battery has died too but ignore that for now.

Anyway does it happen with other games, did you change the software you use to manage your 3 in 1 if you start a new game of emerald does it do it there?

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon has long had annoying issues with saves like this, emerald being especially prone to things like this (it was unpatched for quite some time).

It might be that the save memory/battery has died too but ignore that for now.

Anyway does it happen with other games, did you change the software you use to manage your 3 in 1 if you start a new game of emerald does it do it there?
There isn't a software for it! It's an expansion to run GBA games! :) It's never happened before now! Also, I have Super Wario Land 4 ( I think that's right) And still no save! It erased the data that was on the cart!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah but the 3 in 1, and every other GBA cart, does not have software to manage the games it runs. It might run straight from your flash cart but it would still be the DS flash cart loader handling it all.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah but the 3 in 1, and every other GBA cart, does not have software to manage the games it runs. It might run straight from your flash cart but it would still be the DS flash cart loader handling it all.

i think he just copy pasted games into the cart and thats why he is having problems...

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I've always thought it was straight forward. If I needed to, I always used GBAXploader. Here's the cart I'm using!

we already know the cart you were using, you just needed to say 3in1..

in http://ezflash.cn/ the official website you can find the client tool for copy the games in the cart, it will convert and create the save on the micro sd\sd card... at least the problem with wario and a lot of games will be solved.. for pokemon i think you also will need a rtc patch but i think its optional..

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later