Ez-flas 3-1 Help.

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by gyenming, Dec 29, 2008.

1. gyenming
    OP

gyenming Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2008
    England
    Hey, new to the site. I found it when looking for help. You can see my problem above.
    I recently bought an Ez flash 3-1 to go withmy r4. I wanted to try out the Opera internet browser for a change( i usually use the browser that comes with DSOrganise) and so i started it up, and it asked me to insert the memory expansion. I turned it off, and loaded up Rudolphs GBA Exploader, set the thing to Ram Expansion, and started up the browser. It came up with the same message. I then tried using the cheat to make it recognise my 3-1. That didn't work. I finally resorted to patching it, using the patcher that i found in the Ez-flash 3-1 gbatemp wiki. It seemed to patch fine, but then i started it up, it failed again...
    Can anyone help? Or reccommend a differrent slot 2 browser( slot 2, as i want to try out my ez flash)?And while im asking, please can anyone reccommend any hombrews which i couldn't have run just on my r4, so i can make full use of my Ez-flash.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Ducky

Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Oct 13, 2007
    Iceland
    Duckling Land!
    Patch it . Try opening .
    See how it fails.
    Get the EZFlash 3in1 out and sniff in.. ... blow in =o
    Insert the EZFlash 3in1 slowly inside and not fully , have a bit out.
    re-try .

in-case it doesnt work re-do and try getting the EZFlash 3in1 a bit more out or a bit more in untill you find the position...

if you fail to make it work.. no idea.

3. gyenming
    OP

gyenming Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2008
    England
    I've just realised there are two versions of the Ez-flash. I've got the newer one, that fits into the ds lite. THis doesn't make a differrence, right?
    Ugh, and i still can't make it work...

4. L_o_N_e_R

L_o_N_e_R GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2007
    United States

no it shouldnt

it could be the browser, try getting a new one

5. Ducky

Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Oct 13, 2007
    Iceland
    Duckling Land!
    try getting a different version of the browser and do/dont patch it.

6. gyenming
    OP

gyenming Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2008
    England
    I can't seem to make anything work apart from the GBA Exploader. I recently tried using Rudolphs backup tool, and it said '3in1 expansion pack not found....'

7. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    Moved to appropriate section!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice