Hacking Ez-flas 3-1 Help.

gyenming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, new to the site. I found it when looking for help. You can see my problem above.
I recently bought an Ez flash 3-1 to go withmy r4. I wanted to try out the Opera internet browser for a change( i usually use the browser that comes with DSOrganise) and so i started it up, and it asked me to insert the memory expansion. I turned it off, and loaded up Rudolphs GBA Exploader, set the thing to Ram Expansion, and started up the browser. It came up with the same message. I then tried using the cheat to make it recognise my 3-1. That didn't work. I finally resorted to patching it, using the patcher that i found in the Ez-flash 3-1 gbatemp wiki. It seemed to patch fine, but then i started it up, it failed again...
Can anyone help? Or reccommend a differrent slot 2 browser( slot 2, as i want to try out my ez flash)?And while im asking, please can anyone reccommend any hombrews which i couldn't have run just on my r4, so i can make full use of my Ez-flash.
Thanks in advance.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Patch it . Try opening .
See how it fails.
Get the EZFlash 3in1 out and sniff in.. ... blow in =o
Insert the EZFlash 3in1 slowly inside and not fully , have a bit out.
re-try .

in-case it doesnt work re-do and try getting the EZFlash 3in1 a bit more out or a bit more in untill you find the position...

if you fail to make it work.. no idea.

gyenming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just realised there are two versions of the Ez-flash. I've got the newer one, that fits into the ds lite. THis doesn't make a differrence, right?
Ugh, and i still can't make it work...

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gyenming said:
I've just realised there are two versions of the Ez-flash. I've got the newer one, that fits into the ds lite. THis doesn't make a differrence, right?
Ugh, and i still can't make it work...

no it shouldnt

it could be the browser, try getting a new one

gyenming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to make anything work apart from the GBA Exploader. I recently tried using Rudolphs backup tool, and it said '3in1 expansion pack not found....'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there