Homebrew Extracting Pokémon from Dream Radar to use in PKheX?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was kind of a dick move when that wasn't even what they were asking.

OP has pokemon on the Dream Radar app but no copy of Black and White (2) and therefore cannot get the pokemon in their game and use the poketransporter+bank like normal. I assume they are looking for a way to extract the pokemon from the Dream Radar app with just their 3DS and a PC. Then inject them into their game with PKHeX. If I'm wrong I apologize but that's what it seems like they are asking. AFAIK, there isn't a way to extract pokemon from the app without the game. I'm not sure if a HomeBrew exists that does it. If you can't find one, you could probably ask around the devs that work on things like PKHeX or PKSM and see if it can be implemented somehow.

Reactions: Diego788

Diego788

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
There are no pokemon stored in Dream Radar. The pkm file/data is created when you transfer them to BW2.

oh damn... okay

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That was kind of a dick move when that wasn't even what they were asking.

OP has pokemon on the Dream Radar app but no copy of Black and White (2) and therefore cannot get the pokemon in their game and use the poketransporter+bank like normal. I assume they are looking for a way to extract the pokemon from the Dream Radar app with just their 3DS and a PC. Then inject them into their game with PKHeX. If I'm wrong I apologize but that's what it seems like they are asking. AFAIK, there isn't a way to extract pokemon from the app without the game. I'm not sure if a HomeBrew exists that does it. If you can't find one, you could probably ask around the devs that work on things like PKHeX or PKSM and see if it can be implemented somehow.

that was what i was talking about, i'll try to talk with the devs of PKheX

Reactions: Majickhat55

Jay_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh damn... okay

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that was what i was talking about, i'll try to talk with the devs of PKheX

There's nothing PKHex can do except inject the gifts into a BW2 save. If you want to go that route, there's already a program that can do this.

You still need to play BW2 to get Pokemon from Dream Radar, there's no getting around that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/QNY4DFhf6xM?feature=shared&t=90