Newcomer
Trophies
Website
summaxr.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!

I'm trying to rip the card art images from the Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force series for use in designing some personal art pieces. HERE'S WHAT I HAVE SO FAR, WOO.

http://gbatemp.net/t...ag-force-games/

I read through that, I got UMDGen to load up and open the ISO file (which I could have done with PowerISO but whatever) and I grabbed both TextER and GIMConv. The place where I'm stuck is converting all of the files all at once from GIM to PNG. I could do this manually, yes, but there are 5453 of these suckers and probably more hiding throughout the ISO. I am running windows, and installing a vmware of Linux just for this seems a tad bit overkill because I'll probably rarely ever use it again.

The last time someone worked at image extraction tools was a while ago so I'm hoping things are fairly more advanced these days. Any help is appreciated, and I'm a new user to this area of stuff so some guidance would be much fantastic! I am willing to learn, but an explanation would really help me understand the process. I hope to make my grabs publicly available so others don't have to toil in the future. :)

Thanks so much!

EDIT: There are also a bunch of EHP files, not sure what those are for or if I can manipulate them. Any light shed on that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up