Extracting images from Yu-Gi-Oh TagForce Games

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by DracoStr, Jan 24, 2012.

1. DracoStr
    OP

DracoStr Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2008
    United States
    Beaverton, OR
    Hi guys!

I'm trying to rip the card art images from the Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force series for use in designing some personal art pieces. HERE'S WHAT I HAVE SO FAR, WOO.

http://gbatemp.net/t...ag-force-games/

I read through that, I got UMDGen to load up and open the ISO file (which I could have done with PowerISO but whatever) and I grabbed both TextER and GIMConv. The place where I'm stuck is converting all of the files all at once from GIM to PNG. I could do this manually, yes, but there are 5453 of these suckers and probably more hiding throughout the ISO. I am running windows, and installing a vmware of Linux just for this seems a tad bit overkill because I'll probably rarely ever use it again.

The last time someone worked at image extraction tools was a while ago so I'm hoping things are fairly more advanced these days. Any help is appreciated, and I'm a new user to this area of stuff so some guidance would be much fantastic! I am willing to learn, but an explanation would really help me understand the process. I hope to make my grabs publicly available so others don't have to toil in the future. :)

Thanks so much!

EDIT: There are also a bunch of EHP files, not sure what those are for or if I can manipulate them. Any light shed on that?

2. DracoStr
    OP

DracoStr Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2008
    United States
    Beaverton, OR
    Bump? Still looking to do this. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice