Homebrew Extract/Inject Saves from ROMs running via TWiLight Menu++?

Nurmie_Nurm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First off, my apologies if this is in the wrong place. This is my first time actually posting a thread, so I'm not really used to where I should be posting this, but this seems like the right place? If it's not please do let me know so I know for future. Anyways, onto my issue of inquiry:

I wish to extract my recently created Animal Crossing: Wild World save to do a bit of editing, and I also wish to inject the MySims Agents save file that I took from a cartridge via TWLSaveTool. Both ROMs were extracted from legally brought EUR cartridges via GodMode9's MegaScript extractor, both ROMs being in .nds format if that helps at all. I have looked around but can't find anything. I don't know if I'm looking wrong or what, but if someone could point me in the right direction or assist me in the process, that'll be wonderful.

Exannor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no they are not
Now, probably not as I haven't updated twilight menu in awhile so they might've changed and I don't know where they are now if they have changed again, but back then, back on November 4th, 2018 they were in the exact same location as the rom

Last I remember, they were in a saves folder in the same location as the roms under the same name.

If they have changed again, then I don't know where they would be at now

Last edited by Exannor,

victorthelama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can verify that the NEWEST VERSION of TwilightMenu++ stores saves in the same folder as the roms (If I remember correctly, it's in a folder called "nds" on the root of your SD card). I can't speak about the older versions of TwilightMenu as I have never used them.

You can also import saves by simply dragging and dropping your .sav files into that "saves" folder. Keep in mind that the ROM and the .sav files need to have the same name. I recently managed to import my saves and roms from an old flashcart into TwilightMenu and everything worked just fine, I was able to pick up right where i left off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-