Hacking Experiences with 3ds-flashcard.com?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might buy a card from them (3ds-flashcard.com/home/72-r4i-gold-3ds-plus-.html#/microsd-no_sd_card) and I'd like to know if I can expect my shipping to actually be on time. I don't care about the shills, that's just radical advertising, is their service actually decent?

NDS-Card is down and way too slow for my tastes, and modchipsdirect doesn't accept paypal or work with my debit card.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They shill all over this website and others. I wouldn't bother with them. Yes you say you don't care about shills but if you have to pay people to say good things about your website doesn't that raise a few red flags to you?
It's marketing. I don't care because loads of companies do it. Many companies have been doing it for years and have marketing divisions specifically dedicated to online imageboards, message boards, forums, and so on. Advertisers do it too. I legitimately do not care. If the service is decent you can shill your product when I get my wisdom teeth pulled for all I care.

teMity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve ordered one from this site, you can ship from California for an extra fee (6.50) and shipping is very fast (depending on where you are of course, i received it within 3 days (shipped next day, came in 2) since I live really near them. (About an hour away with driving) The card is working fine. You do have to be careful, because they did send the wrong card to me, but admitted even before it came to me, and sent me the correct one with no charge and free shipping.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
i ordered one from their usa warehouse, it came within two days, usa - to - usa, but sadly it has become faulty, worked maybe a dozen times, now i am trying to arrange a replacement, ship it back, very strange maybe it got damaged in shipping, the box was a little squished by usps postal service.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH