Visit site
XP
Country
Extreme Coder said:
DrYHeLL said:
I want a real Jak game...
cry.gif
Huh? What do you mean?

Not another crappy side-character/plot stealth BS. I want to be Jak again. Ride around on zoomers, blow shit up, kill metal-heads. But mostly experience a story that is actually worthwhile and good. Maybe a new plot applied over a down scaled Jak 3. Similar to Ratchet except it doesn't give you a bad taste in your mouth after the first 5 minutes of playing... yeah.....

That...That I'd buy for sure.

Controls would be simple enough as camera control REALLY doesn't need it's own control stick. and if it did for the love of god release a controller with it. Hell for a package like that I'd easily spend 50-60 bucks if the controller was compatible with a lot of games aswell.

BRING JAK BACK!

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prinny is one game that shouldn't come to the US. It's a very mediocre platformer at best. LocoRoco 2 was one of the easiest games I've ever played, and certainly one of the shortest, and one of the most boring. Absolutely no fun factor to it at all (just like the first). I don't know why people like it so much. Resistance should be good, Hammerin Hero looks alright too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah just eat floor crumbs