Hacking Expected Delivery Time, just bought from modchipdirect

irvingsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, first of all moderators, if I posted in the wrong section, hope you can help me to move the thread to the correct forum, I posted in here, cause I know that almost all the users that post in this section have ordered a flashcard in these months.

I ordered a Gateway 3DS card from modchipdirect, this last sunday at night, I don't know why, but the item
just departed today at 1AM from Buffalo, NY. They shipped it via USPS in First-Class Package Service to El Paso,TX. The problem is the next one, I don't live in USA, Im from Mexico, but I know a guy that comes every friday in the afternoon, and he brings me the packages, but the estimated delivery date is the friday, I don't know at what time, but from what I have read, these service is supposed to deliver in 1-3 days, If they deliver it its supposed to be in the 4rth day. Does anyone that have ordered these days, know if that date is accurate? Or can they deliver it before? And mostly at what aproximated time do they deliver the packages.
I know that it must vary a lot the times cause the distance, but just want to have a clear idea of how much time could it take. Im going on vacation this saturday, and I want to take the gateway with me, and if it arrives the friday very late, I will have to wait 2 weeks more.

Hope you can share your opinion.

Breadwin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knowing USPS it will probably get to your local post office friday /saturday and be out for delivery Monday.
pray to sweet jesus, allah or chupacabra that it does not arrive with some type of problem because you wont be able to check it until you get back

irvingsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, the miracle it seems to be happening, I just checked the USPS site, it arrive to El Paso,TX at 3AM. So they should be delivering today or tomorrow, I don't see the reason why they could delay until friday xD

The prayers to el chupacabras seems to work haha!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up