Hacking exFat

jam_donut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I am looking for a goof solution for that damn exfat driver. I dont want to uograee to higher firmware because I have just done it and I am waiting to restore my nand because I dont want to keep my switch at rcm all the times. Any ideas?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Restore NAND, use choidujourNX and your FW version files to update to exfat, whenever you are going to update again, use choidujourNX and choose exfat.
Or just get the same FW files and update to exFAT on your current FW.

Reactions: jam_donut

jam_donut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So If I finish with nand, i need to find 5.2 software files and then at 5.2 update to 5.2 exfat? How does it works with fuses and auto rcm?

Last edited by jam_donut,

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So If I finish with nand, i need to find 5.2 software files and then at 5.2 update to 5.2 exfat? How does it works with fuses and auto rcm?
fuses are burned when you boot through the stock bootloader. AutoRCM makes you boot through a custom bootloader. CHoidujourNX automatically installs RCM in every update, but you can disable it.
What fuse count do you how (what FW does it correspond to)?

jam_donut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right so. From 5.02 i moved to 6.2 wia choidujournx but because of auto rcm i decided to restore nand back to 5.02 and I have been looking for a solution utiob. It's not a pain in the a because I can install games via goldleaf via usb but that would save me a lot of time

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Right so. From 5.02 i moved to 6.2 wia choidujournx but because of auto rcm i decided to restore nand back to 5.02 and I have been looking for a solution utiob. It's not a pain in the a because I can install games via goldleaf via usb but that would save me a lot of time
It is ok to hold on to the 5.0.2 and it's fuse count, but there is nothing for 5.0.1 and up really (I am not saying that you should burn your fuses tho).
So then yes. Get 5.0.2 FW files, get choidujourn, chose exFAT and enable/disable autoRCM.

jam_donut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But i am on 5.02 and I will install 5.02 exfat without rcm does still gonna burn fuse? I thought it should not because of the same system version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q