Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i finished my 1st exam ; the french exam, an hour or two ago .
it wasn't crazy hard , like everyone says they are . i've heard people saying they never studied , but they also flew threw it .
i myself , i tried to study , but didn't work that well . i did study, but not as much as others .
this one was 12 pages , i thought it would take longer than an hour and a half yet i finished it with 20 mins to spare .

so anyway , i saw a few threads where people talked about their finals .
how'd those go ?

if you don't have exams or finals just yet ,
then how was your day xD ?

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
exams are always overrated. They're not that hard. I've had 5 already, and they're just like any regular test, only the questions are a bit different and harder sometimes.
My next exam is the 24th of february, which is biology, chemistry and physics all in one. About 40 pages, all with history, formulas etc.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm the smartest kid in my school.
I feel like I own the world every day
smileipb2.png

I love life.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always knew a few people who freaked out about exams. They're never very hard. The only time I found an exam hard was grade 10 when I had a horrid science teacher and our exam was actually a provincial (province-wide test). He had poorly taught us about 80% of the material, and never got to the last 20%. So that was a fun exam. I was the smartest guy in the class and I don't think I did better then 75%. Was brutal.

This reminds me of my English 12 provincial...

I think I had some old monkey marking my stuff. I don't have the most amazing printing, but it IS readable dammit...I got a shit score and I KNOW I didn't deserve it. Of everyone in both English 12 classes that semester, I was one of the best writers there. Most of the E12 provincial WAS writing, and I know I aced it. Wish I could talk to the old bastard so he can explain to me EXACTLY how I screwed up so bad, because I know he wouldn't have a good answer.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah...I found my finals to be pretty easy this year. I studied, but not for hours on end. It's pointless trying to cram, so I just review and try to remember formulas again. I finished my U.S. government class final in 10 minutes (multiple choice of course) >.>

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tomorrow i got a Math Exam . my friends told me it was easy , and they had 30+ mins to spare after they finished it . math is a strength for me so i'm not worried . then after this exam , i just have to get science over with .

ugh , i can't wait till this semester is finally done .
then i have to go through English, Music, Religion and Geography :\
for some reason , now that i look at my 2nd Sem schedule , i feel like i am gonna hate it more than this semester . . .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?