Hacking Everyting is Black on screen

• Thread starter Aimen
  • Start date
  • Views 7,801
  • Replies 95
A

Aimen

OP
Everyting is Black on screen after i removed the cIOSCORP?? What can be wrong...? Do you guys it's a brick? What must i do to get it work? i have installed the starfall and have twilight hack in wii but when i hold Y, nothing happend! So must i get a SaveMii or it's the end of Wii?
hate2.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Aimen said:
Everyting is Black on screen after i removed the cIOSCORP?? What can be wrong...? Do you guys it's a brick? What must i do to get it work? i have installed the starfall and have twilight hack in wii but when i hold Y, nothing happend! So must i get a SaveMii or it's the end of Wii?
hate2.gif

How did you remove it?

A

Aimen

OP
WiiPower said:
Aimen said:
hate2.gif

How did you remove it?

From WAD-Manager!

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
WiiPower said:
Aimen said:
hate2.gif

How did you remove it?

From WAD-Manager!
You uninstalled all CIOSCORP?

*laughs*

Yeah. You're completely 100% screwed.

EDIT: Unless you have your NAND's keys, a NAND backup, and an infectus.

A

Aimen

OP
Arm the Homeless said:
Aimen said:
WiiPower said:
Aimen said:
hate2.gif

How did you remove it?

From WAD-Manager!

*laughs*

but cant i fix it whit SaveMii?

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
Arm the Homeless said:
Aimen said:
WiiPower said:
Aimen said:
hate2.gif

How did you remove it?

From WAD-Manager!

*laughs*

but cant i fix it whit SaveMii?
As far as I know, no.

Homebrew needs an IOS. And you just removed every IOS.

A

Aimen

OP
Holy shit... but i can hear the game runing in the wii and the picture jump after i start it!

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
Holy shit... but i can hear the game runing in the wii and the picture jump after i start it!
Because that's still what it does every time you start the Wii.

It's still the system processes.

The system menu, knowing what a disk is, and the health screen (part of the system menu) all need a IOS. So does homebrew.

You don't have any IOSes.

If you have all 3 of these, you're fine. If you don't, you're screwed. Except Infectus, you can buy one if you have the other 2.
1. NAND keys
2. NAND dump
3. Infectus

A

Aimen

OP
Golfman560 said:
Then its a semi-brick

Did you have any way of loading backup discs installed before you uninstalled cioscorp?

Gamma
tongue.gif
And i install Starfall with SaveMiiFrii and Twilight Hack!

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Then its a semi-brick

Did you have any way of loading backup discs installed before you uninstalled cioscorp?
But you're forgetting he doesn't have any IOSes. (Except 249, I think)

Homebrew (backup loaders) need a IOS. Games also need a IOS. Installers need a IOS.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I thought cioscorp includes IOS30 and the system menu. If yes, you don't have both and both are needed to do anything. Autoboot discs need the system menu, even if it's not displayed and they need IOS30 to determine which IOS to load for the disc. I say it's a full brick and you need an infectus or how the tool is called, which allows you to flash the Wii's nand.

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
I thought cioscorp includes IOS30 and the system menu. If yes, you don't have both and both are needed to do anything. Autoboot discs need the system menu, even if it's not displayed and they need IOS30 to determine which IOS to load for the disc. I say it's a full brick and you need an infectus or how the tool is called, which allows you to flash the Wii's nand.
CIOSCORP is patching ALL the IOSes to IOS249 so all backups will run through the disk channel.

He should probably only have IOS249.

A

Aimen

OP
WiiPower said:

But infectus is a modchip! or?

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Aimen said:
WiiPower said:

A chip to flash the NAND

A

Aimen

OP
computerboy said:
Aimen said:
WiiPower said:

A chip to flash the NAND

.... Then i need to leave it to the store and lie that the picture dosent work and even not from my friends!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...