• Start date
  • Views 7,804
  • Replies 95

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thank you. I'm not really that much of a GBAtemp forum user.
tongue.gif

I've been a member over at GSCentral.org for awhile. I'm an ameture game hacker with minimal coding experience but I've always been the kind of person to make a point of reading the information given to me before I try something. It's simply a saftey precaution. I mean hell it's all right there YOU just have to READ (OMG THE MOST EVIL CONCEPT KNOWN TO NOOBS!!!!!!) By doing so you save yourself a ton of grief and don't look like a complete idiot if you do need any help with something. In other words simply by reading the information you are no longer a noob! (Who would have thought.
blink.gif
) So bassically if you are too lazy to read then you deserve any damage you cause your belongings by blindly doing something.

D

Deleted User

OP
Hells Guardian said:
Well thank you. I'm not really that much of a GBAtemp forum user.
tongue.gif

I've been a member over at GSCentral.org for awhile. I'm an ameture game hacker with minimal coding experience but I've always been the kind of person to make a point of reading the information given to me before I try something. It's simply a saftey precaution. I mean hell it's all right there YOU just have to READ (OMG THE MOST EVIL CONCEPT KNOWN TO NOOBS!!!!!!) By doing so you save yourself a ton of grief and don't look like a complete idiot if you do need any help with something. In other words simply by reading the information you are no longer a noob! (Who would have thought.
blink.gif
) So bassically if you are too lazy to read then you deserve any damage you cause your belongings by blindly doing something.

Bold: Awesome lol there.

That principal is sooo fucking true lol

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was an administrator there at one point in time but had left my post. It was a simple policy that if you refuse to bother reading the information we were kind enough to provide then we will not help you. As you may or may not know GSC is one of the largest video game cheat sites on the web. (IMO The best one.) Either way we would grant you our hacks for your favorite games. If you had an issue with one you could ask and we would help. but if anyone asked a question that the note the code had with it answered It was as simple as locking the thread and moving it to a trash area.

D

Deleted User

OP
Strict rules, but great for keeping the forum in place.

Also, we never heard of Aimen ever again

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm guess he must have got the point........

Yeah it was bassically one of the very few rules we had. It's simply straight forward. the code was always given some kind of note if there was any extra info that the name couldn't provide. For example if you had to disable it to proceed to the next level or something. So if someone said I was using this code for this game and I can get passed the end of a level.......... We simply checked the code and if it had a note we locked the thread and kicked it out of the way for actual helpful topics.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that's the boot sequence:

boot0 -> boot1 -> boot2 -> IOS
IOS then loads the systemmenu.

no IOS; no systemmenu.

your wii is dead.
Without your keys even an infectus is useless.
your options are simple:

1. sell on ebay
2. send to nintendo for repair ~70eur/$75
3. donate to hackers
tongue.gif

A

Aimen

OP
D-Jay said:
Aimen said:
But why have nobody say that before that it's a bad idea to remove cIOSCORP becouse the replace the ios's?

But why did you install stuff you don't know what you do?
But why did you not ask BEFORE you do things you don't know about?

Why, why, why...

And: You write above, that you know, all ios will be overwritten... so... sorry... why did you DELETE them?

I didnt know that affect the ios's... before now xD

A

Aimen

OP
afif95 said:
Back to topic:

Honestly Aimen, you seem to be one of the most retarded homebrewer here. If you have at least half a brain, you would know to SEARCH first on how to remove CIOSCORP.

Please, i'm here for help others and get informations about stuff and learn me about Wii Homebrew and things! I'm not here just for be a retard but this time, i'm was it! xD

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well unfortunately your wii is shot dude. There is absolutely no way to fix it.
frown.gif

Buying a new one is probablly the best option...... Unless Big N can somehow fix it........... Either way. Next time please ask about something before you do it. It saves you a ton of grief. Believe me there was a point in time in which I totally bricked 3 xboxes within a 4 month period. (Not because I didn't know what I was doing or because I failed to read but rather because My dumb ass made a slight change to an app for it with a slight tweak but made a mistake..... I was able to recover them but It was a royal pain...... Don't ask why I had three of them...... My point being before trying something no matter how confident you are about it check and check again.

A

Aimen

OP
Hells Guardian said:
Well unfortunately your wii is shot dude. There is absolutely no way to fix it.
frown.gif

Buying a new one is probablly the best option...... Unless Big N can somehow fix it........... Either way. Next time please ask about something before you do it. It saves you a ton of grief. Believe me there was a point in time in which I totally bricked 3 xboxes within a 4 month period. (Not because I didn't know what I was doing or because I failed to read but rather because My dumb ass made a slight change to an app for it with a slight tweak but made a mistake..... I was able to recover them but It was a royal pain...... Don't ask why I had three of them...... My point being before trying something no matter how confident you are about it check and check again.

Well, i lie to the store and i have leave it to them, so next time, A MODCHIP!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Golfman560 said:
Aimen said:
so next time, A MODCHIP!
Or a brain that is open-minded. Just think about what you're doing. Modchips are just as risky becasue you can cause physical damage to the Wii when installing them.

That's why i would wait for a good flatcable device with external usb hdd support at (transfered)20x reading speed and more.

A

Aimen

OP
WiiPower said:
Golfman560 said:
Aimen said:
so next time, A MODCHIP!
Or a brain that is open-minded. Just think about what you're doing. Modchips are just as risky becasue you can cause physical damage to the Wii when installing them.

That's why i would wait for a good flatcable device with external usb hdd support at (transfered)20x reading speed and more.

Like WiiZii?

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Aimen said:
so next time, A MODCHIP!

True. But fullbricks are more common with softmods. You can fix most screwups with modchip installs.

QUOTE(Aimen @ Feb 1 2009, 02:27 PM)
Like WiiZii?

Yeah, but that hasn't been confirmed as a real product yet.

A

Aimen

OP
forbore said:
Ha! You should really start reading HackMii...

OFFTOPIC: Do I become a "memeber" after 100 posts?

Offtopic: I think so...

I read HackMii but not so often!

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
afif95 said:
QUOTE said:
Wow this is why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to use homebrew. Before this tool was ever released It has been said time and time again that the system IOS's are the base runtime environment on which the system menu runs. To delete them will break this base thusly resulting in the software not being able to boot. You royally fucked yourself dude. Without a nand flash dump from the system when it was working along with all the system keys there is no way in hell you can recover the system. Nintendo Will likely be able to see that the IOS'e were all deleted but also see that the systems been modified in the software base. That is if they can somehow view the system nand flash from the repair center. I don't know that they can.................... None the less this is exactly why people should never do anything to there system if they don't have any idea what the hell they are doing to it!

6,600,608.21 % agreed! (Get the reference?)

THe world pop. is 6,706,993,152 (July 2008 est.) so that's probably where it started off.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i got a wii black screen but what's odd about it is that i thought it was my wii av cable i bought a new one (with an s-video plug in) and it turns out i did need the s-video plug in to play it... and i'm wondering if i do have a semi-brick? cause i can acess my disc channel and wiiware games and stuff... but is there a way where i can go to recovery mode so where i can plug in my cables the normal way or not?

and also i have to use an rf moudler to play the game. maybe you should look into that 2 airman...

and why the **** did you remove cioscrops i think that makes your the king of noobs!!

(hands over crown) god dang it wanted to keep it longer...

D

Deleted User

OP
forbore said:
afif95 said:
QUOTE said:
Wow this is why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to use homebrew. Before this tool was ever released It has been said time and time again that the system IOS's are the base runtime environment on which the system menu runs. To delete them will break this base thusly resulting in the software not being able to boot. You royally fucked yourself dude. Without a nand flash dump from the system when it was working along with all the system keys there is no way in hell you can recover the system. Nintendo Will likely be able to see that the IOS'e were all deleted but also see that the systems been modified in the software base. That is if they can somehow view the system nand flash from the repair center. I don't know that they can.................... None the less this is exactly why people should never do anything to there system if they don't have any idea what the hell they are doing to it!

6,600,608.21 % agreed! (Get the reference?)

THe world pop. is 6,706,993,152 (July 2008 est.) so that's probably where it started off.

Naw.. I was talking about No More Heroes. Play it a little bit further, and listen to the phone calls.

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
hey i got a wii black screen but what's odd about it is that i thought it was my wii av cable i bought a new one (with an s-video plug in) and it turns out i did need the s-video plug in to play it... and i'm wondering if i do have a semi-brick? cause i can acess my disc channel and wiiware games and stuff... but is there a way where i can go to recovery mode so where i can plug in my cables the normal way or not?

and also i have to use an rf moudler to play the game. maybe you should look into that 2 airman...

and why the **** did you remove cioscrops i think that makes your the king of noobs!!

(hands over crown) god dang it wanted to keep it longer...

Whatever an rf moudler is(even spelled right i wouldn't know), it wouldn't help. According to 30% of the posts in this thread, it's gone forever, because he deleted all the IOSs, which doesn't have to do with video output. It's like using a computer with no Windows/Linux(FTW)/Mac.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: