EverSD launches EverPatcherVS 3.0.0; includes new internal application EverSD X-TRA for Evercade VS

eversd x-tra.jpg

EverSD has launched a new firmware for their third-party Evercade cartridge. In particular, version 3.0.0 includes a new internal application called EverSD X-TRA with EverPatcherVS for the Evercade VS. The company is even dubbing the feature as the "Swiss army knife" for the Evercade VS and shared a trailer showcasing the application:

The full changelog for the new version can be found below:

• Added new internal application EverSD X-TRA!
  • Backup and Restore Retail Game Cartridges!
  • Backup and Restore Save files of Retail cartridges!
  • RGB LED control!
  • Cartridge RGB control! (Control your RGB depending on what cartridge you've inserted!)
  • Added ability to pick your own boot videos!
  • Added ability to pick your own background music!
  • Added ability to pick your own themes!
  • Hidden games menu!
  • Added ability to unlock all hidden games!
  • Added ROM Database updater!
  • Updated Retroarch to 1.15.0

:arrow: SOURCE

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did they just show the grimace birthday game in the video? :blink:

Also, I wasn't sure how sucessful the evercade series was. I don't think it's sold in usa, I got spam email from funstock and it seems to be EU retailers. Though not sure if I would use it over other options. Probably need to find out what makes this unique over other options. You know, besides using cartridges. :ninja:

Reactions: HtheB

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did they just show the grimace birthday game in the video? :blink:

Also, I wasn't sure how sucessful the evercade series was. I don't think it's sold in usa, I got spam email from funstock and it seems to be EU retailers. Though not sure if I would use it over other options. Probably need to find out what makes this unique over other options. You know, besides using cartridges. :ninja:
It's a free to play game. You could play it with the EverSD.
I think it's a nice showcase to show what it all can offer to us.

Funstock has a US website as well as far as I know. Amazon is also another option for people in the US.

EverSD is also shipping worldwide.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat and all, but $130 for an evercade vs AND $45 for an eversd

Can't imagine why you wouldn't get a raspberry pi for cheaper and get way more functionality

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is illegal right?
The system and eversd are legal. You MUST TO PROVIDE your LEGAL adquired ROMS. The use of illegal ROMs is piracy
Post automatically merged:

Can't imagine why you wouldn't get a raspberry pi for cheaper and get way more functionality
For 175 bucks you can get an abernick system more powerful or an analog pocket which also not emulate just FPGA

Last edited by impeeza,

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Pis are expensive nowadays lol that people probably are better off buying those Chinese made consoles.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whey even bother w/ an EverCade in the first place? It's a glorified so-called luxury retro emulation console that's God-awfully expensive for what it does and what you get when there are tons of other devices that can achieve the same outcome as an EverCade while doing a whole lot better and are much more convenient to use, and fairly inexpensive. The EverSD is a nice touch by offering additional QoL features restricted by the EverCade, but it really doesn't push the needle and it definitely doesn't motivate me to wanna buy an EverCade for myself 😅😆😂
S/N: I just spent over $600 on a 6950 XT graphic cards for myself this past week instead 😅😆😂

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game