ever had laughing gas at the dentist ____?

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also get light headed from anesthetic shots. I don't go to the dentist alone because I wouldn't get home afterwards.

I never had laughing gas, but I don't think experiencing it would be that much fun either.
Nobody likes dentists anyways...

Why is this question your first post here? :P

Last edited by Reynardine,
Reactions: Chary and autism24

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be kinda fun to get that. I don't get knocked out for Dentist stuff, and if they did offer me it, I'd reject it. I'm not afraid that they're going to molest me, I just don't like the idea of being knocked out. But, if it was major surgery, I'd have no choice.

autism24

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also get light headed from anesthetic shots. I don't go to the dentist alone because I wouldn't get home afterwards.

I never had laughing gas, but I don't think experiencing it would be that much fun either.
Nobody likes dentists anyways...

Why is this question your first post here? :P
i have autism dentist scares me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep, went something like this:

Might be an anti-dentite now...

that would knock you out

Reactions: Reynardine

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have autism dentist scares me
I can agree with that. I've been to several dentists in my life and they were all very friendly to me, that is not the problem.

To be honest, the only thing that scares me a bit are the noises. I've never had anything done that hurt too much, but the noises can be uncomfortable.

Reactions: autism24

autism24

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can agree with that. I've been to several dentists in my life and they were all very friendly to me.

To be honest, the only thing that scares me a bit are the noises. I've never had anything done that hurt too much, but the noises can be uncomfortable.
i get gas and papoose board last vist

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i get gas and papoose board last vist
That is not very comfortable I think. But you managed to get through that experience after all.

Noone likes going to the dentist and with autism the situation is probably even more scary to you. I hope your doctor understands that and takes good care of you.

What helped me was that the doctor always told me what he will do next so I was a bit better prepared for it. I don't like it when someone does something without telling me first. I always want to know what will happen.

autism24

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is not very comfortable I think. But you managed to get through that experience after all.

Noone likes going to the dentist and with autism the situation is probably even more scary to you. I hope your doctor understands that and takes good care of you.

What helped me was that the always doctor told me what he will do next so I was a bit better prepared for it. I don't like it when someone does something without telling me first so I know what will happen.
they do the papoose board is calming keeps me still

Reactions: Reynardine

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why did it knock you out

i don't think so but it's suppose to 'relax' you I was a kid and it was a long time a go, but checking google they still use it on kids in some cases in the UK and it mentions rarely some kids vomit afterwards, it looks like i was just one of those unlucky ones :O

autism24

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't think so but it's suppose to 'relax' you I was a kid and it was a long time a go, but checking google they still use it on kids in some cases in the UK and it mentions rarely some kids vomit afterwards, it looks like i was just one of those unlucky ones :O
whats the mask like

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!