i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys ever had to end a relationship because you like absolutely had to?

Sometimes you can love someone, but they can be really bad for you

A bit like sugar to a diabetic or potato chips to the man with heart failure

I had to and it was hard, but you gotta remind yourself the potato chips aren't worth the repeat hospital admissions (metaphorically)

What about you guys?

Reactions: Xzi and JuanMena

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Couple times.

I once had a gf that was super jealous. Like, she'd saw me talking to other girls, say for a work, and she'd go fucking nuts.
Like not talking to me for entire days. That was difficult because we we're at highschool, we were just starting, so it was going to be a bad relationship at the end. So we talked about it and left us alone. 8 months I think, because we broke in 2nd semester and met each other at 1st.

Then the next one, after that girl, she liked to drink almost everyday, she'd call me at 3/4 am drunk, just to say "how much she loved me" and whatnot.
I've never liked girls that drinks or smokes, so that had to finish too.
We lasted about a year or so, we kept talking some time after that until she got preganant (obviously not mine) and we stopped talking sometime after.

Both were kinda crazy. And couple years ago I realized that I've always had attraction for these kind of girls. Then I met couple older women, me 18 and she 45, then me 25 and she 50. Then I realized that women don't change that much with age. Regardless of their personal experiences, they didn't seemed too mature emotionally neither, granted, both of them were in the middle of a divorce, and both gave me sexual intentions when we talked, but turns out I'm not that kind of man, that is, the one that takes advantage of fragile emotional situations.

I'm looking for something else, more serious than:
"Why are you talking with her?'
"This is my lifestyle and if you love me you must endure it"
"I'm looking to be loved because I'm afraid to be alone"

I developed a crush, 6th semester, this girl that had the same last name than me (Mena) so we would call each other Cousin.
Way out of my reach, much more emotionally mature than me. She grounded me hard. We haven't spoken since 2012 or so.

Reactions: x65943

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My ex-girlfriend and I were perfect friends but slowly started to realize how bad we were for each other. We ended up ending our relationship before it got toxic because we knew it was going to if we kept going. It sucked but I am still friends with her and so is my wife.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couple times.

I once had a gf that was super jealous. Like, she'd saw me talking to other girls, say for a work, and she'd go fucking nuts.
Like not talking to me for entire days. That was difficult because we we're at highschool, we were just starting, so it was going to be a bad relationship at the end. So we talked about it and left us alone. 8 months I think, because we broke in 2nd semester and met each other at 1st.

Then the next one, after that girl, she liked to drink almost everyday, she'd call me at 3/4 am drunk, just to say "how much she loved me" and whatnot.
I've never liked girls that drinks or smokes, so that had to finish too.
We lasted about a year or so, we kept talking some time after that until she got preganant (obviously not mine) and we stopped talking sometime after.

Both were kinda crazy. And couple years ago I realized that I've always had attraction for these kind of girls. Then I met couple older women, me 18 and she 45, then me 25 and she 50. Then I realized that women don't change that much with age. Regardless of their personal experiences, they didn't seemed too mature emotionally neither, granted, both of them were in the middle of a divorce, and both gave me sexual intentions when we talked, but turns out I'm not that kind of man, that is, the one that takes advantage of fragile emotional situations.

I'm looking for something else, more serious than:
"Why are you talking with her?'
"This is my lifestyle and if you love me you must endure it"
"I'm looking to be loved because I'm afraid to be alone"

I developed a crush, 6th semester, this girl that had the same last name than me (Mena) so we would call each other Cousin.
Way out of my reach, much more emotionally mature than me. She grounded me hard. We haven't spoken since 2012 or so.
"Both were kinda crazy. And couple years ago I realized that I've always had attraction for these kind of girls."

Same, something about a person being broken or crazy always seems to attract me a lot :/

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"Both were kinda crazy. And couple years ago I realized that I've always had attraction for these kind of girls."

Same, something about a person being broken or crazy always seems to attract me a lot :/
It's not that I know they're crazy immediately.
More like, they seem to find the confidence to be truly themselves with me, and that's why I said "it seems I'm attracted to those kind of girls" because at first they're totally different persons. But the fact that each one I've met has had these kind of psychological problems, can't be a coincidence.

Usually, I'm two steps further than most people, so it's easy to predict behaviours, find patterns and whatnot. But I guess... love is blind and you don't see these "defects" at first.
They're not defects, it's part of their personalities, so can't really expect to be surprised when you do not realize that from the very beginning.

Now that I think of it... most of my relationships hace been love at first sight... which is very irresponsible.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 of them out of many.

1- Just had me there for his sx needs [no reciprocating] n nothing else. = I left.
1-beat me. = I hit back an ran. And
1-beat me and took my money. = Beat him out the door.

:(:sad::angry:😡

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch