What do you guys think of the dentist?

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I never really had a problem with the dentist, as a kid my teeth were quite the mess and except for I believe 2 all my teeth needed to be pulled out at the dentist.
Only the visit for my last one made me uncomfortable where it took the guy 1h+ until it finally shattered in my mouth with a remarkable noise. Later found out he lost his license.
After that everything else is more or less childsplay, but if I ever have to get the wisdom teeth out I will go for full anesthesia.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Very scary
The dentist ain't that bad. I've been there loads of times, one of which I had to get one of my wisdom teeth removed. Luckily, the experience wasn't as painful as many would've hoped.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the person going and the dentist they have I'd say. I personally don't have much issue past gagging. I do have a friend though who I assume would absolutely hate every moment of it.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The current dentist I have is a thoughful and nice person.
The previous one was a dick who didn't like me.

It's slightly uncomfortable at times but eh, I know worse things then having a guy with a pick in your mouth.
I think my current one is bipolar theirs days he'll be informative and one little thing I say against it makes him act whiney.
Of course with the office being full female staff I gotta put them in their place. One dental assistant drilled against my tounge could've been a law suit on them but I think he fired her over it.Lol currently fighting with them over my insurance still have about 4 crowns and a couple implants I have to fineness the system for otherwise it's like an 8 grand cost out of pocket. Old post I know but I'm currently going through unneeded drama with dentists that just care about money.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup