Hacking Even more skins ;D

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a long list.. so here goes!
i know i got kinda lazy and just copied the same one around.. i'll fix the ones i like later
laugh.gif

please leave inputs so i know whats good n whats not! and damn most of the pics got resized to fit into the template.. oh well

skullok3.jpg

redskullwa5.jpg

greendicelc2.jpg

douhw0.jpg

tekkenkz2.jpg

dinowz3.jpg

shinevy8.jpg

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love the top 3 screens. Good work. Perhaps once youre finished PM them to H8TR or Mavis to upload it to their site.

EDIT: Where did you get those background (touch screen part) for parts 1 and 2? I love them!

madmk

Trophies
XP
Country
4 looks great, add links when you can!
smile.gif
I can't wait to get my R4 now, hopefully it will arrive before the weekend.

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm i was thinking for the first one
the bottom part i can try to make the background orange to match the color? or maybe blacks already ok..

blackground #2 is louis vuiton! heh

mavis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I love the top 3 screens. Good work. Perhaps once youre finished PM them to H8TR or Mavis to upload it to their site.

EDIT: Where did you get those background (touch screen part) for parts 1 and 2? I love them!

Yup, just send them my way and I'll take care of it. I've got tons of disk space to spare and about 399GB/month of bandwidth that I'm paying for but never use ...
wink.gif

Actually if anyone here can help with a little scripting, I'd like to make an upload script that will allow people to upload the files themselves, along with a preview jpg ... Any ideas?

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
I was thinking of making a wii based R4 skin however with limited time i have out of work i have not even started working on it yet but if someone can make a skin based on wii that would look good and stylish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: