Europe to get two New 2DS XL bundles, three new Nintendo Selects 3DS games added to lineup

new-nintendo-2ds-ll-black-x-lime-539043.1.jpg
new-nintendo-2ds-ll-white-x-lavender-539039.1.jpg

Nintendo will be bringing more titles to their Nintendo Selects banner for the 3DS, along with two new system bundles. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, and Super Mario Maker 3DS will all be available at a discounted rate in Europe, and will be available starting on June 29th.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo – Moving to a new town and making new friends is a big step… but it’s even bigger when you’re the mayor! Get ready to enjoy a whole new life in a town shaped entirely by you. You can use Animal Crossing amiibo cards and figures to invite animals to your village, help you out in minigames or get new items.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D – Go on an adventure with the swingin’ king of the jungle! Donkey Kong and his simian sidekick Diddy Kong are back for more action-packed platforming antics in Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, an enhanced version of Wii adventure Donkey Kong Country Returns, only on Nintendo 3DS family systems.

Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS – Create your own courses and play with many different ideas in Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS. 100 original courses designed by Nintendo await you in Super Mario Challenge, each one containing additional challenges to defeat and medals to earn.

The new bundles are for the New Nintendo 2DS XL. One of which is a White and Lavender colored system, and comes with a download for Tomodachi Life. A Lime Green and Black bundle with Mario Kart 7 will also be released, on June 29.

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone else not like the New 2DS? I bought the Pokemon one. It feels much cheaper than the 3DS, complete with the power LED showing through the plastic in a dark room.

Made me go back to my N3DS pretty quickly-
CFW --Rosalina menu ---then the option to turn out the lights. Looks like a nice NDS then kinda. Can't complain. Shityish screens if not straight on but not much more bad. Feels akward in hands after an hr. Or two then i think i'll buy some $5 grips. Bought neighbor N3DSXL bc not my style and for myself 2DSXL and i'm not looking back.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
CFW --Rosalina menu ---then the option to turn out the lights. Looks like a nice NDS then kinda. Can't complain. Shityish screens if not straight on but not much more bad. Feels akward in hands after an hr. Or two then i think i'll buy some $5 grips. Bought neighbor N3DSXL bc not my style and for myself 2DSXL and i'm not looking back.

Wound up selling it but thank you-
I can reccomend grips though. They felt pretty nice on my 2DSXL for the time I used them

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can reccomend grips though. They felt pretty nice on my 2DSXL for the time I used them

I am looking for grips (ordering here in germany) but at the most of all "handle grips" the people say it "scratched" the 2DS xl? Can you confirm? I don't wanna scratch my beloved pikachu 2ds xl...

MrLucariox

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I've wanted a n3dsxl but i could only afford a n2dsxl in my country. I ilke it but its screen swing like hell when you move it a little tho.

chirogan

The Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I am looking for grips (ordering here in germany) but at the most of all "handle grips" the people say it "scratched" the 2DS xl? Can you confirm? I don't wanna scratch my beloved pikachu 2ds xl...
I suggest dont go all cheap with these kind of accessories, screen protectors and styluses are allright but never on protection accessories such as TPU cases, grips etc. I recommend skins too.

I've wanted a n3dsxl but i could only afford a n2dsxl in my country. I ilke it but its screen swing like hell when you move it a little tho.
Never liked the 2ds XL to be honest. It looks nice and attractive to the eyes but It feels so cheap and not well built. Not well tought. Stylus, screen, camera, button materials, speakers etc. Plus the weight doesnt bother me too much. Its not like youre carry a sack of rice or anything. 2ds feels so light which makes it more cheap feeling. Its like youre holding a plastic toy.

Last edited by chirogan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?