Europe to get two New 2DS XL bundles, three new Nintendo Selects 3DS games added to lineup

new-nintendo-2ds-ll-black-x-lime-539043.1.jpg
new-nintendo-2ds-ll-white-x-lavender-539039.1.jpg

Nintendo will be bringing more titles to their Nintendo Selects banner for the 3DS, along with two new system bundles. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, and Super Mario Maker 3DS will all be available at a discounted rate in Europe, and will be available starting on June 29th.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo – Moving to a new town and making new friends is a big step… but it’s even bigger when you’re the mayor! Get ready to enjoy a whole new life in a town shaped entirely by you. You can use Animal Crossing amiibo cards and figures to invite animals to your village, help you out in minigames or get new items.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D – Go on an adventure with the swingin’ king of the jungle! Donkey Kong and his simian sidekick Diddy Kong are back for more action-packed platforming antics in Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, an enhanced version of Wii adventure Donkey Kong Country Returns, only on Nintendo 3DS family systems.

Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS – Create your own courses and play with many different ideas in Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS. 100 original courses designed by Nintendo await you in Super Mario Challenge, each one containing additional challenges to defeat and medals to earn.

The new bundles are for the New Nintendo 2DS XL. One of which is a White and Lavender colored system, and comes with a download for Tomodachi Life. A Lime Green and Black bundle with Mario Kart 7 will also be released, on June 29.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I wonder if these might find their way stateside.
Kinda wish they would do a mario maker bundle though, that'd be tight.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did anyone else not like the New 2DS? I bought the Pokemon one. It feels much cheaper than the 3DS, complete with the power LED showing through the plastic in a dark room.

Made me go back to my N3DS pretty quickly-

Reactions: SSAZU-X

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did anyone else not like the New 2DS? I bought the Pokemon one. It feels much cheaper than the 3DS, complete with the power LED showing through the plastic in a dark room.

Same for me! The "shining" trough the plastic shocked me first. I thought my device were broken or so... but on the other side I keep my 2DS XL because it's way cheaper and not so heavy. For just playing it's definitly fine for me. Got my new 2DS XL Pikachu Edition for 120€ which is a really good deal.

Reactions: Kourin and jimmyj

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A bundle with Tomodachi Life... that's kinda impressive, as it doesn't have any more spotpass services besides sending children to die in the ocean... I wonder if I should hope for something else like they did with New Leaf

Sent from my 1DS with B9S using Discord Nitro

wadeVillines

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was seriously disappointed. Feels cheap, looks cheap, and that speaker placement...ugh.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meanwhile japan starts selling the switch without the dock n power care/adapter for about 45.00 cheaper. But it cost around 30 for the power supple in Japan. So not really saving much.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they kept making new faceplates for the regular sized new 3ds, or at least reprint some of them like the glow in the dark boo one so they're easier to obtain

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them