x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on whether or not you've got cfw running. You can't just do brazilian b/c you need signature patching.

John2568

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just installing wud games on my wii through homebrew wup installer for loadiine i using haxchi.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone try mario kart 8 eur on usa console? I tried but it freezes on splash screen...
I don't know how region patching works, but with loadiine these crashes resulted from the US_en language files not being present.

For this reason perhaps some games won't work. Why don't you try the US mario kart 8?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In that case go ahead an install out of region games, they should work fine.
@John2568 CBHC will bypass the region check that occurs when you start the title. Whether the title works or not depends on if the title includes the expected language files for your console's region. The loadiine compatibility list points out some of the problem titles.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looking for Kirby and all i find is euro. i found one usa title but fails

I didn't know people were still using scene releases. As mentioned, you can get your needed games (with a few exceptions) directly from NUS. Besides Wii U USB Helper, there are also other apps that do the same thing like JNUSTool or FunKiiU. Your choice, OP, which one works best for you. Personnally, I use FunKiiU on linux. You also need to be aware of the existence of a certain site that provides title keys for Wii U, which can not be named or linked to explicitely.

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know how region patching works, but with loadiine these crashes resulted from the US_en language files not being present.

For this reason perhaps some games won't work. Why don't you try the US mario kart 8?

Just for the Portuguese language that the US version doesn't have it included ;T but that shouldn't be a problem for me hehehe just being lazy (and mario kart basically has texts only on the main menu)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head