Hacking [EUR] Theme Pack for Gateway + MT Card emuNAND by [SomeRandomTEMPer]

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
tomorrow Ninty will release some new themes
I think 2 new pokemon themes- pickachu and groudon, some mario themes and a sonic theme
sonic theme should be free (if a download code arrives via mail, we will see...) and the 2 pokemon themes will be included, too, but the mario themes don't look so great, not sure yet about them
...about the yoshi one, it's not so great either IMO, because it's just a plain background, no animations :( focus is on the animated ones, 2€ for a stupid non-animated wallpaper is a rip-off

Thanks though for the pack and your effort your a top chappy, its fantastic to change the themes to so many, I love the brown Mario one but yes would still like the Yoshi one, when I saw it there I was really excited! :)

Edit: I just love Yoshi though, that's why I wanted it on my home screen :)

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks though for the pack and your effort your a top chappy, its fantastic to change the themes to so many, I love the brown Mario one but yes would still like the Yoshi one, when I saw it there I was really excited! :)

Edit: I just love Yoshi though, that's why I wanted it on my home screen :)
Buying seems to be an option :P

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
None of them seems to work for me, I tried five of them and they all froze :(

You first have to delete your old ones via the BBBDevMenu, if you have Zelda or Jumping Mario installed and then install the new pack via the BBBDevMenu again, they all should work OK after that also remember they only work on a euro 3DS :)

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know I sound like a real cheapskate don't I by requesting it @£1.75p, I'm sorry I don't want to come across as like that at all but I just thought if he was going to do another pack maybe it was OK. :)
I was not serious about it, don't worry. ; - )

If my favorite theme would not have been there, I sure would have asked myself. :shy:

And for the record: All of the themes work for me - no crashing or problems at all.
I did not even delete my old Zelda theme before.

Reactions: Reecey

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You first have to delete your old ones via the BBBDevMenu, if you have Zelda or Jumping Mario installed and then install the new pack via the BBBDevMenu, they all should work OK then :)

I alredy did that because otherwise I couldn't even install the pack, it gives me the "invalid .cia" error.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I alredy did that because otherwise I couldn't even install the pack, it gives me the "invalid .cia" error.

I know mine did the same as you, gave me the invalid error on install but to resolve this was to delete the old ones of completely using the devMenu not the 3DS itself and then install the themepack via the devmenu again, it should work OK.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You first have to delete your old ones via the BBBDevMenu, if you have Zelda or Jumping Mario installed and then install the new pack via the BBBDevMenu again, they all should work OK after that also remember they only work on a euro 3DS :)

oh installing via BBB dev menu actuall works? I remember the Link Between World Theme, which is also available as a personal dump was having issues with it, so all the testing has been done with devmenu_2x (BBB dev menu is basically just devmenu_5x with a different banner)

did you use devmenu_2x.3ds ? it should definitely work with this one!

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
oh installing via BBB dev menu actuall works? I remember the Link Between World Theme, which is also available as a personal dump was having issues with it, so all the testing has been done with devmenu_2x (BBB dev menu is basically just devmenu_5x with a different banner)

Yeah I installed the pack with the new BBB Menu but as a .cia menu on the home screen not .3ds. I always install all my .cia files via the BBB menu on my home screen not through the GW multi menu, they all seem to work out better that way! :)

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I use the stock Dev Menu and the 3ds content manager to delete the themes, becuase I can't recognize them from other DLCs and applications otherwise

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I use the stock Dev Menu and the 3ds content manager to delete the themes, becuase I can't recognize them from other DLCs and applications otherwise

stock dev menu .... .... don't really know, which one is supposed to be the stock one ... all I can say is, that if you use the devmenu_2x.3DS file, which is included in the BigBlueMenu release, then it should work

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Use the devmenu620_repack or like he says the BBB Menu.cia file that is more stable and should work OK. As long as you delete the old ones via the devmenu and install the theme pack it should work for you, you wont get the invalid error pop up on install. This way worked for both of my 3DS's and the pack installed 100% fine after getting the invalid error.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks randomtemper :lol:. I'll try out the themes later :).

I already have the cat theme legitimately, will it get in the way/overwritten, or will I just end up with cat theme twice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf