Hacking [EUR] Theme Pack for Gateway + MT Card emuNAND by [SomeRandomTEMPer]

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Little update for those, who care: [SomeRandomTEMPer] just tested adding another theme, that was previously released from a personal dump of someone else and it worked, so expect to see Jumping Mario and Link Between Worlds theme to be added in the next release (will be 13 themes then in 1 .cia file)
(do you want a new release today for those 2 more themes or wait for tomorrow to get a bigger release with the 2 new pokemon and 1 sonic theme?)

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard to believe not one North Amererica theme has hit the scene. I'm going to buy a few themes latter today and make it happen.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Little update for those, who care: [SomeRandomTEMPer] just tested adding another theme, that was previously released from a personal dump of someone else and it worked, so expect to see Jumping Mario and Link Between Worlds theme to be added in the next release (will be 13 themes then in 1 .cia file)
(do you want a new release today for those 2 more themes or wait for tomorrow to get a bigger release with the 2 new pokemon and 1 sonic theme?)

Wait for the bigger release buddy, good things come to those who wait!. Looking forward to the next update pack its going to be cool. :)

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the pack won't even import for me, it says "import failed cia invalid" i deleted the jumping mario theme and checked the md5. that checked out but still no luck......................sudeki300

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have the bigbluemenu which is devmenu_2x.3ds, gonna try another sdcard and see what happens...........................sudeki300

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if thats the case i can't even remember where i saved the devmenu_2x.3ds, i'll have to do some digging through my files.......................sudeki300

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
the pack won't even import for me, it says "import failed cia invalid" i deleted the jumping mario theme and checked the md5. that checked out but still no luck......................sudeki300

You need to erase your Jumping Mario & Zelda themes using the BBBDevMenu from the program menu X to delete program and it has to be in CIA format on your homescreen it wont work using the .3ds version of BBBDevMenu and then install the theme pack again with the BBBDevMenu CIA version. :)

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
JUST IN CASE, that the Big N fails to send a free download code for the Sonic Theme tomorrow, it would be nice, if someone could share a second code, that he doesn't need (per PM), the Theme would ofc be added to the Pack and shared with the community
I will write back tomorrow, IF that happens :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey