Gaming [EU-Possibly US too!] Free Minecraft!! Act Fast!

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Purchase all the demos of Minecraft PS4,PS3 and PSV even if you don't own one of the following consoles you can buy them from here! https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Then the full PS3 Game will show up as free! but you will be able to download on every console you own!
As it is Cross Buy!

Enjoy your free Minecraft! :)

EDIT:
Tried it on my US account unfortunately it doesn't work :(

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
More detailed instructions I found online.
It appears there’s a glitch in the cross-buy utility for Minecraft that lets you get the full game for free from the PS store on both PS3 & Vita. Access the PS store via browser on PC and ‘buy’ the free trial version of Minecraft vita & Minecraft PS3. Then go on your Vita and download it. After that go back to the PS store in your browser and navigate to the PS3 version of Minecraft, for some reason the full version is available to buy for £0.00. Proceed to ‘buy’ it for nothing and add it to your download list. Then go back on your vita and go onto the PS store. Navigate to Minecraft vita edition and the full version of the game is available to download for free there too.
Worked on my end, except I bought demo's for the PS3, the PSVita and the PS4 (even though I don't own one). As soon as I began downloading the PSVita demo, the PS3 version popped up as free to buy on SEN. After going through checkout, the PS3, PSVita and PS4 versions were added to my download list. :yay:

EDIT: Chances are that the PS4 version on my Downloads List is a trial, see later in the thread for details. I have no means of checking it out.

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
More detailed instructions I found online.
Worked on my end. As soon as I began downloading the PSVita demo, the PS3 version popped up as free to buy. After going through checkout, the PS3, PSVita and PS4 versions were added to my download list. :yay:
Awesome! :D
The only thing that bugged me was that I had to buy the PS4 version for 4 Euros for some reason xD

But anyway it's free!
Enjoy! :)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It worked for me too.

Frankly, I never really liked Minecraft but I'll give it a try since it's the full version.

Edit: Got it for PS4 too (although I don't have one now).

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I don't pay for PS Plus.

Crimsoland is free? I just add the demo and then it appears the title without "demo" on it so I guess it's the full version.

I'm already getting a couple of full games for PS4, apparently.

Edit: So these are the games I got for PS4.

1) Minecraft
2) Blue Estate
3) FEZ
4) Crimsonland

I tried the method with FIFA 15 but no luck it was still a demo. :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Crimsonland did not work for me - it's still a Trial Version with no unlock on my Vita. Didn't try the other ones as I don't have a PS4. You sure you didn't just download trials? ;)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I guess this is it for me now.

Screenshot:

YEM0fuN.png

Thank you very much to Nobunaga and Foxi4 (for the quote with the instructions).

Time to sleep until 7 and then wake up. :P

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so crossbuy is only for Vita and PS3 so both those are free now, PS4 can be upgraded to for 4.99
But $4.99 for minecraft on PS4 isn't bad at all along with free PS3/Vita versions that's great.

Thanks people.

Also to all USA people!
Make a UK account now and do the same, it works 100%

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: