Homebrew EU N3DS playing US games with freakyhax

gt6plus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have an EU region n3ds with fw9.0 and freakyhax homebrew. I recently purchased Sega classics 3d here in the US which I see requires a 3ds with firmware 10.1 to run. When I run the game through the homebrew launcher the screen just goes to red. Is that because my fw is too low? I was under the impression that the homebrew would bypass this check.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I have an EU region n3ds with fw9.0 and freakyhax homebrew. I recently purchased Sega classics 3d here in the US which I see requires a 3ds with firmware 10.1 to run. When I run the game through the homebrew launcher the screen just goes to red. Is that because my fw is too low? I was under the impression that the homebrew would bypass this check.

You could use cttr-pwn to bypass update nags~ Or you could do the guide, pretty simple too in my sig. Seeing you're on 9.0

Also using RegionFour in the HBL (region three evenn)

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
All those Sega megadrive/genesis games work great on Retroarch, far smoother than SNES or GBA games, and as a bonus, you get rom hacks too! ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay