Gaming Eternal Sonata or Tales of Vesperia

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
definately eternal sonata. it allows you to play with every member of your party in each fight, turn by turn.

in tales of veperia you can only play with one character in a fight. this can be whichever character you choose. it then tries ot mix it up using combos etc.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd say Tales of Vesperia. Eternal Sonata is just Japano shit.
wink.gif

(Though ToV is aswell).

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well if you want to go by terms of length: Eternal Sonata is 25 hours on average; while Vesperia can be 40 on average. I've played both, but I'm somewhat bias so I would say Vesperia then Sonata. Since even if it is "just another Tales game" the story is pretty nice, battles epic, etc.

Your preference though:
ToV: MetaCritic
ES: MetaCritic

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales of Vesperia is being remade for the ps3 with a ton more stuff so might be worth it to wait to see if its gets ported back to the 360 with all the extra stuff included

Ashsurazenucu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
Tales of Vesperia is being remade for the ps3 with a ton more stuff so might be worth it to wait to see if its gets ported back to the 360 with all the extra stuff included
The same can be said of Eternal Sonata, which also had a remake on the PS3 with more stuff, including two new characters and added costumes.
Though unlike Vesperia, it doesn't looks like Eternal Sonata is ever going to get all the extra stuff the PS3 version has.

PlooBloo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah, I completely forgot this. >_>;; Anyway, I started Eternal Sonata since I it on hand and I still didn't get Tales of Vesperia yet. Enjoying it so far. >3< Will definitely try Tales of Vesperia if I don't sell my 360 before I start it. xD;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)