Hacking Eternal Darkness on Softmodded Wii

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whatee
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,465
  • Replies Replies 9

Whatee

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
59
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I seem to run into a problem when trying to boot up Eternal Darkness (GameCube Backup) on my Wii.

I get a weird error saying;

an error has occured. Turn the power off and check the nintendo Gamecube instruction booklet.......
hate2.gif

This error occurs in the title screen during the edgar allan poe quote

I've tried burning this twice now just incase the DVD was damaged.

It was burnt on;
DVD-R
2X and i tried 1X

My System
LAUNCH console from 2006
4.2 Firmware
Homebrew Chanel
CIOS 249

If anyone has run into a similar issue and or knows the solution please let me know.
Thanks,
 
Are you able to play other GC backups? What MIOS do you have installed?

I have a copy at home I haven't tested yet, I'll try it out later today and see if I get the same problem.
 
not sure was a couple of weeks ago can't remember where someone made a mod of miospatcher for version 10 and added wiimote support installed on my 2 wii's and loads multi game ISO's from the disk channel
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted