Gaming Estimate for when Pearl/Diamond will be dumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedrac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hold up, Gamefaqs? Its definately fake then. Gamefaq'ers have a history of being full of crap. The only way I'll believe it is if we have a CREDIBLE source. So I wont hold my breath unless I'm walking into a public restroom.
There was a guy posting in a PA forums thread who also said he worked for Target, and that they had the games already...

kinya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
and not to mention v1.08 of R4 comes with a free loader.. isnt that excellent?

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
"and not to mention v1.08 of R4 comes with a free loader.. isnt that excellent?"

wtf? where did that come from, what's that got to do with this?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, the group that dumps it first will get all the glory. The race against time is on!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hold up, Gamefaqs? Its definately fake then. Gamefaq'ers have a history of being full of crap. The only way I'll believe it is if we have a CREDIBLE source. So I wont hold my breath unless I'm walking into a public restroom.

There was a guy posting in a PA forums thread who also said he worked for Target, and that they had the games already...
Thats a LITTLE more credible, but again, unless they have the proof or reputation, there is no reason to believe me.

Redostrike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.redostrike.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Nope pokémon is not #1000
biggrin.gif
. Ok anyone already has a dump date? For Real that is?

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
well IGN got there review copies today, so anyday now it should be dumped right?

also to kinya, i think you meant Action Replay dude, Freeloader is for GC that allows you to play import games, thats why i was mixed up. But wouldn't the codes on it be for the Japanese version anyways, if so i dont think it'll work would it?

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well IGN got there review copies today, so anyday now it should be dumped right?

also to kinya, i think you meant Action Replay dude, Freeloader is for GC that allows you to play import games, thats why i was mixed up. But wouldn't the codes on it be for the Japanese version anyways, if so i dont think it'll work would it?

Yep, IGN got their copies, so here's hoping.

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great news
i think this is great, instead of having a date like april 22, we dont actually know it will be out
it could be today, tomorrow, 16th, or anytime before 22!
and if worse comes to worst it doesnt come out yet, we're sure on 22 it will surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyYTN86_Uk&pp=ygUXc3BhY2ViYWxscyB3aGVuIGlzIG5vdyA%3D