Gaming Estimate for when Pearl/Diamond will be dumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
"It's not out. GBAtemp will be sure to have it on the home page if it is."

GBATemp is slow sometimes though, a few times i've gone to a certain site i won't mention here incase i get modded and they have a few roms up for download that GBAtemp didn't list. however i went to that site just now and they don't seem to have it on the frontpage or the forums so i spose the guys lying.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"It's not out. GBAtemp will be sure to have it on the home page if it is."

GBATemp is slow sometimes though, a few times i've gone to a certain site i won't mention here incase i get modded and they have a few roms up for download that GBAtemp didn't list. however i went to that site just now and they don't seem to have it on the frontpage or the forums so i spose the guys lying.
True but many times they are usually faster. It took me an hour and a half to get Custom Robo after GBAtemp posted it.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gah so after 30 seconds of excitement from reading posts and opening multiple windows to rom download sites i realized its not out T_T

and we continue to play the waiting game...

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I too have fallen victim to the "Refresh Disease", but I have a add-on for Firefox that does it for me.
Can't refresh a web page by myself, can't get money to buy a game, damn I'm lazy.

slvrdrgn123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I too have fallen victim to the "Refresh Disease", but I have a add-on for Firefox that does it for me.
Can't refresh a web page by myself, can't get money to buy a game, damn I'm lazy.
Lol, I have that plugin too. Have never used it before. Didn't really find it useful.

BoT....another week at latest before it's dumped.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That Davidj16 is taking a long time with that photo, why so long? maybe is trying to find his imaginary camera!

his camera has suddenly stopped working and his ds for some odd reason cannot turn on
nyanya.gif

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded it and got it!
Here's a picture that was not put together in photoshop in 5 minutes, and it is totally not a DS ripped out of Google Images!
haxab6.jpg

(IGN logo left in for added humor)

ccockerill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone on these boards do releases or have contact with people that do? Because then they could just ask them when they expect a release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1