Gaming [Essentials] Wii U games

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
+1 for tekken tag team wiiu edition
loadsa button bashing fun with the kids , and a decent challenge online , with the wiiu edition extras being a fun novelty for the kids playing as characters from ninty .. good fun not a regularly played game as it aches my hands so much but non the less a nice nclude into our mini collection

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Cod bo 2 +1
P.S. Where are all the fekin games to play on this console not happy Jan. I have been waiting since launch just like everyone else for some decent games.

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Of course. I'm only tallying the ones people have voted for. For a full game list, you best check other sources (perhaps this wikipedia page...though it's not too complete either (it's missing the VC entries, to name something :unsure: ).

It was an ironic question, although, looking at the wiki page, we can agree that, for a console almost 6 months old there are too few games available (not including shovelware, of course...)

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Lego City Undercover.
+1 New Super Mario Bros U.
+1 Nintendo Land.

I rented Lego City and it's such a blast I decided to buy it after realizing how massive the game is (ended up paying gamefly $34 to keep it, nice deal). It's great for kids and adults alike, the whole family plays it. I have Batman and ZombiU which also seem like great games but haven't got around to playing them too much as these games I voting for are the ones getting played the most.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Suicide

'Nuff said...
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Nintendo Land
+1 New Super Mario Bros U
+1 Lego City Undercover
+1 Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
+1 Toki Tori 2

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What the- why is Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed not even in recommended?? +1 for that.
It is now. :P

But...yeah. What can I say? I hear people say lots of good stuff about games (Lego city, monster hunter and Sonic racing to name a few) but that's often a vocal minority while the majority hasn't played the game for various reasons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what about tacos?