Gaming [Essentials] Wii U games

GMsupr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
+1 Game & Wario

Played this for at least 8 hours for collective person here is so much small things to get. Extra weird and fun stuff!

aoikokoro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Batman Arkaham City +1

Great version, even with some frame drops it has a very natural use of the gamepad and improved graphics over other consoles (Higher-res and AA i think). Full DLC contents included.

Mass Effect 3 +1

A regular version of the game with few uses for gamepad but plenty of content, same graphics as 360. Superb Epicness Expected for a long adventure. Some DLC contents included.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
+1 Nintendo Land
+1 New Super Mario Brothers U
+1 ZombiU

Ps I really like what nintendo did with Miiverse, did NOT expect it to be so immersive.
Also blown away by the Graphics on Nintendo Land the game feels like a warm welcome home.
Very High quality production with deep gameplay for the ones who stick with the game.
Get addicting at some point and you'll have a hard time putting the controls down.
I DID NOT EXPECT THIS.

ZombiU is something special, it feels unique and will have you on the tip of your seat.

Assasin's Creed is a so-so game I think, especially if you are familiar with Nintendo's high standards.
The game tries to take itself to serious, some screens are breathtaking ( Naval missions ) while others feel and look very gimmicky and out of place.
All in all the game really starts of at sequence 6, ( half way the game )
The city is rendered very generic, wich becomes even more apparent compared to the forest regions wich can look absolutely breathtaking as well.
It's not the visuals that break the game for me at all, it's just goddamn BORING.
REALLY BORING. And far to serious, the game tries to hard to be realistic, oh and it's boring.
The story is uninteresting and mainly consists of "follow that guy, get to that point" missions.
Also the climbing etc requires NO SKILL AT ALL. It fully automated ( wich adds to the boringness )

This game was NOT what I expected....

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Pikmin 3
+1 Animal Crossing Plaza (It's a social app, works great with New Leaf)
+1 Art Academy Sketchbook (It's a drawing app for Wii U, like the 3DS game, and the DS game...)

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Lego City

Just got it last weekend and it's so much fun what with the exploring and everything.

Also Chase McKain for Smash Bros :v

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 New Super Luigi U

Surprised it doesn't have more, since NSMBU is at the top of the list. I definitely prefer Luigi's game, it's more challenging.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Where is TLoZ: Wind Waker? Whatever, 1+ Nintendo Land
(also drfsupercenter) Easy explanation: I only count what is voted for, and people can only vote for games that are out. That's why new & awesome games tend to have more votes than mediocre launch games. All I can say is "we need more people voting their opinions here :) ".

Zeliga

One step closer.
Trophies
XP
Country
(also drfsupercenter) Easy explanation: I only count what is voted for, and people can only vote for games that are out. That's why new & awesome games tend to have more votes than mediocre launch games. All I can say is "we need more people voting their opinions here :) ".

Ok, and wow your also from belgium me too dude xD

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden

Wind Waker is out as a download code for the Wii U ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, today is the 25th anniversary of the 1st episode of spongebob