Gaming [Essentials] Wii U games

|ZeB|

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
+1 The Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker HD
Excellent remake! It has numerous small fixes and few big ones that make this already great game so much more enjoyable.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
please update the first post!!!
Erm...Look. Two things:

1. in the OP, it states: * I'll try and maintain this list as often as I can. Still, it may take a few days before it is updated. I don't know where you come from, but on my end, it means that I'll try and maintain this list as often as I can, but that it may take a few days before it is updated. So please...keep your pants on. I'm not getting paid for doing this service.
2. pretty much whenever I check gbatemp, I check for new posts. And I always make note of the last counted post when I update the list. When you made your post (nr. 181), the last counted post was 180. So before you go around asking to update the first post, please check whether or not this was updated already.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
+1 EarthBound (You didn't specify about VC titles, and it's the most accessible way to play it anyhow)

It's certainly allowed, as long as the wiiu version is played for over an hour (in other words: no "I like this game on platform X so I'm +1' ing it here"). :)

And I've got a few games to mention myself:

+1 Rayman Legends. I know, I know...I waited pretty much half a year, but finally got around to getting a cheap second-hand copy. And truth be told: it's an awesome platformer with huge variety (fuck...it comes with at least half of Rayman origins on top of it), fun humor and beautiful design. Even the Murphy levels are far more fun than I initially thought.

+1 Toki Tori: Though I hate to say it, this one is much better than the sequel AND cheaper. While it may look like a platformer, it's first and foremost a puzzle game. That comes with some pretty pesky ones down the line. It was a favorite of mine on the wii and this one has decent controls, a rewind function and bonus levels.

+1 Edge: I've got to admit this is a price/quality gem. I had it from a humble bundle, but while very basic (cubes everywhere!), there are some interesting techniques to be found, and it gets addicting pretty fast (it's a"okay...just one more level" kind of game). That, and that it has nearly 200 levels is something that really keeps you occupied. :)

Reactions: TyBlood13

fdias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... +101 "The Wonderful 101"
Seriously... best game on the system and nobody voted it for 10 pages? :O

Also +1 Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
There you go!

+1 The Wonderful 101
+1 Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
+1 Super Mario 3D World
+1 Lego City Undercover

Reactions: rashef

gbamoinonono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At first sight, Super Mario 3D World I didn't like so much.
But I really like it now. Specially the last two world, not the easy mario!!!
So +1 for Super Mario 3D World, really nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?