OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Error Code: 022-2634

An error has occured.
Please try again later.
If the problem persists please make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com.

See my sig for setups details. This is really strange, it was working fine before.

Seriel

Doing her best
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using mobile site so can't see sig.
Anyway can you explain what you tried to do after which it starts to show that error.
I didn't really do anything. It worked a day or two ago. I mean, I just installed a Majora's Mask cia, but I doubt that would do anything.
Loading NNID settings gives the same error. I would look it up on their site but the nintendo support site is really confusing.

Setup: O3DS Ver 9.2.0E - 10.7E Emunand - AuReinand + Arm9loaderhax

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
This eShop errors seems to appear if you try to unlink NANDs and then format sysNAND (this also logs out of NNID if connected to internet). Even though the NNID was set up on emuNAND it will no longer work and when trying to access eShop it will show that exact same error I think.

Solution for that is to login NNID on sysNAND (create another emuNAND on a spare console SD card, using the now-formatted sysNAND) then on that emuNAND login to NNID. Once that done you can put back your original SD card that has your previous emuNAND and eShop should now work as normal.

Seriel

Doing her best
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This eShop errors seems to appear if you try to unlink NANDs and then format sysNAND (this also logs out of NNID if connected to internet). Even though the NNID was set up on emuNAND it will no longer work and when trying to access eShop it will show that exact same error I think.

Solution for that is to login NNID on sysNAND (create another emuNAND on a spare console SD card, using the now-formatted sysNAND) then on that emuNAND login to NNID. Once that done you can put back your original SD card that has your previous emuNAND and eShop should now work as normal.
Alright, I think I got it.
But how can I sign in to NNID on my sysnand when it's on 9.2? The NNID Settings is blocked...

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I think I got it.
But how can I sign in to NNID on my sysnand when it's on 9.2? The NNID Settings is blocked...
Read the second paragraph, you basically need a formatted emuNAND and try login it to NNID. For that you can even clone your emuNAND on spare SD card boot into emuNAND and format it the usual way. Then on same you try login to NNID.
This is important because right now Nintendo servers think you have logged out your NNID for that console.

Reactions: Seriel

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Here's a simple guide:
1. Backup EmuNAND.
2. Format EmuNAND.
3. Log into NNID.
4. Restore EmuNAND.

i have also issues with eshop, and i am sure it is because of my unlinked nands.
sys/emunand , is there a way to format emunand without wiping the whole SD card content? like that only wipes the emuNAND, or not?
cause i am too lazy to backup my 40+gigs of cia content on my mSD.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
i have also issues with eshop, and i am sure it is because of my unlinked nands.
sys/emunand , is there a way to format emunand without wiping the whole SD card content? like that only wipes the emuNAND, or not?
cause i am too lazy to backup my 40+gigs of cia content on my mSD.
Try using tinyformat

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-