Homebrew Eshop loads indeffiently on 2.5

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon it's your internet or internet settings in your 3ds. I highly doubt it has something to do with browserhax since you already boot the hbl.
Try with a payload (ninjhax for example) if you have one.

torchick11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon it's your internet or internet settings in your 3ds. I highly doubt it has something to do with browserhax since you already boot the hbl.
Try with a payload (ninjhax for example) if you have one.

I can only use browserhax since tubehax is permanantly dead.

smisk42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very weird. I'm using browserhax as well so it can't be a problem with that. The only other thing I did that could help you is that I deleted my extdata folder on the SD card when I was trying to get CHMM2 to work. Not sure how that would affect eshop though.

torchick11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Very weird. I'm using browserhax as well so it can't be a problem with that. The only other thing I did that could help you is that I deleted my extdata folder on the SD card when I was trying to get CHMM2 to work. Not sure how that would affect eshop though.

I guess I could try that? Could someone check if the Eshop is down in EU or something?

Edit: This is the right location right? J:\Nintendo 3DS\1d2bd7ee06b0b821a7f27e595baa0718\243700c14783ae9c534430320002544d

(would it affect anything if I removed the extdata folder?)

Last edited by torchick11,

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a European console and I'm downloading Mercenaries Saga 2 demo at this very moment.

Your extdata folder is where downloaded updates,dlc...etc is kept. Better keep it or at least back it up.

torchick11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a European console and I'm downloading Mercenaries Saga 2 demo at this very moment.

Your extdata folder is where downloaded updates,dlc...etc is kept. Better keep it or at least back it up.

Tried it anyway and still nothing new. Could you possibly give me your boot.3dsx and eshop.smdh? because I have NO IDEA what i'm doing wrong.

PlugM515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just made an accont because I saw this thread, I'm having the exact same issue with a north american original 3DS. Like, the exact same problem. I tried all the fixes in this thread. Just coming to let you know you aren't alone.

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this problem, too. Using the standard (old) 3DS. Nothing is working for it.

Along with that, whenever I try to load up Triple Deluxe w/ HANS, it just freezes with a yellow screen. Anybody know why?

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering L+R+B+Down doesn't work, there may be some background thingy that's supposed to be running but is stopped when it goes out of the Homebrew Channel. During the eShop boot, the Home Menu screenshot feature doesn't work, either, and acts like you're trying to exit it.

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Tried it anyway and still nothing new. Could you possibly give me your boot.3dsx and eshop.smdh? because I have NO IDEA what i'm doing wrong.
Firts: are you sure you´re using Ironhax 2.5? I mean if you install the 2.5 version in a different slot on ironhax
Second: You don´t need ThemeHax to load the eshop
Third: You need to have auto DNS on in the internet settings
Four: ReDownload the 3ds folder and the Boot.3dsx from smealum´s release, and again, be sure to have the "first"

Last edited by Escorpion,

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Dudes. If you're running a payload, delete the save data and install from scratch. If you're using browserhax, do the same. Use 2.5 hax files and 2.1 entrypoint.

PlugM515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dudes. If you're running a payload, delete the save data and install from scratch. If you're using browserhax, do the same. Use 2.5 hax files and 2.1 entrypoint.

That's what I'm doing, at least. I've deleted my entire "3ds" folder and tried reinstalling from the starter pack twice and still nothing. I don't know what to do.

torchick11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Firts: are you sure you´re using Ironhax 2.5? I mean if you install the 2.5 version in a different slot on ironhax
Second: You don´t need ThemeHax to load the eshop
Third: You need to have auto DNS on in the internet settings
Four: ReDownload the 3ds folder and the Boot.3dsx from smealum´s release, and again, be sure to have the "first"

I'm not using ironhax, i'm using browserhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 😡