Hacking Eshop Generators? Care to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The results are in....

The Code had been already used.

To anyone wondering what the code is: 6XC9-G591-180N-W149.
I contacted my friend right after entering the code, and he told me that his codes work just fine. He proved it by generating a new code, entering it on the Eshop, and yes, the code worked. So I asked him where he downloaded this wonder-program. And guess what, his older brother gave him the software, and his brother is out of town for the next few weeks. I asked him to contact his brother, and told him to tell his brother that 50+ people were waiting for an answer. Let's keep each other updated.
Fuck the bro, tell him to pass the program in that case xD

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The results are in....

I contacted my friend right after entering the code, and he told me that his codes work just fine. He proved it by generating a new code, entering it on the Eshop, and yes, the code worked. So I asked him where he downloaded this wonder-program. And guess what, his older brother gave him the software, and his brother is out of town for the next few weeks. I asked him to contact his brother, and told him to tell his brother that 50+ people were waiting for an answer. Let's keep each other updated.
Well, the source isn't as important as the program itself. Surely your friend knows how to copy exe files to a different computer, right?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The results are in....

The beginning of the code looks like no code I've seen before.

upload_2017-6-20_14-39-29.png

Huh.

What'd be stopping your friend from just giving you the software from his computer?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The results are in....

so ask him to run it again and give you another as the first was used

D

Deleted User

The results are in....

Request him to email it to you and then email it to me and the others that requested.

If you need an email DM me for it and also, if you have a discord, DM that to me as well so we can use a real time chat client. I highly doubt that this actually works. Even with what you said. But I'd like to talk to this guy directly and also receive a copy to check it for viruses.

Reactions: Deleted User

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The beginning of the code looks like no code I've seen before.

View attachment 90932

Huh.

What'd be stopping your friend from just giving you the software from his computer?
I'm having a bullshit-meter unstability

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Request him to email it to you and then email it to me and the others that requested.

If you need an email DM me for it and also, if you have a discord, DM that to me as well so we can use a real time chat client. I highly doubt that this actually works. Even with what you said. But I'd like to talk to this guy directly and also receive a copy to check it for viruses.
Count me in, too!

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems like I'm being trolled right the f@!$ now, he won't respond to my calls or texts.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a mini timeline
Hey, folks.
So recently, a friend of mine handed me a paper with a code on it. He told me it was a Eshop code. I asked him how he got the code and he showed me a tool he had on his laptop. Thinking this was a joke, I told him that I knew it was fake. Than he showed his library on his Nintendo Switch, and it had every single game on it. I went home with the code and looked up more information on Code Generators. I found a discussion, without any information on how these things are made or if they still exist.

Can someone explain this to me?
in before "aww man" & "we told you so"

Seems like I'm being trolled right the f@!$ now, he won't respond to my calls or texts.

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I want to apologize to everybody here. I want to keep this tread alive but goddamn, I was hoping this stuff was real. My friend certainly won't respond for a while, and I'm actually getting pretty pissed right about now. The problem with this stuff is that it gives me a bad rep too. Once again, my apologies.

Last edited by Wintendows,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: