Hacking Eshop Generators? Care to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The results are in....

The Code had been already used.

To anyone wondering what the code is: 6XC9-G591-180N-W149.
I contacted my friend right after entering the code, and he told me that his codes work just fine. He proved it by generating a new code, entering it on the Eshop, and yes, the code worked. So I asked him where he downloaded this wonder-program. And guess what, his older brother gave him the software, and his brother is out of town for the next few weeks. I asked him to contact his brother, and told him to tell his brother that 50+ people were waiting for an answer. Let's keep each other updated.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RIP In the Matrix @Wintendows, we will forever be in doubt if you managed to get it working.
Maybe it worked and now he's downloading all of the games and playing Puyo-Puyo Tetris?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The results are in....

The Code has been already used.

I contacted my friend right after entering the code, and he told me that his codes work just fine. He proved it by generating a new code, entering it on the Eshop, and yes, the code worked. So I asked him where he downloaded this wonder-program. And guess what, his older brother gave him the software, and his brother is out of town for the next few weeks. I asked him to contact his brother, and told him to tell his brother that 50+ people were waiting for an answer. Let's keep each other updated.
Well, seems like we won't need HomeBrew, then!

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The results are in....

The Code had been already used.

Just ask him to put it on that ISO site ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-