1. ihaveawindows

OP ihaveawindows Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    So, first, I bought a second-hand o3DS, and region-changed it from USA to JAP, and then from JAP to EUR -all on sysNAND-, and it got bricked when I used 3DS-downgrader (never use it ok?) to get an arm11 semi-brick. Eventually, I unbricked it and region-changed my o3DS on sysNAND to USA (since I don't have emuNAND). When I try to open the Nintendo eShop, it loads, the disclaimer starts, and the eShop logo loads, but then, it just gives an error 007-2001, also, when I try to go to the theme shop, update a game, or do activities that require purchasing from the eShop, it gives error 005-5958, or 007-2001 (on FE: Awakening only). Plailect's guide says that this is entirely up to Nintendo's servers, and there's nothing I can do about it, but I read across the forums and there is a way, and it's called the 3 SD card trick
    I read on how to do it, but it only supports doing that on emuNAND, not sysNAND. So, I am out of options. What do I do now?

P.S:
    I haven't created an NNID when I first bought it, I just created an NNID before it was bricked (when it was in the EUR region). After the brick, I deleted my NNID via GM9, created a new one, and still doesn't work.

2. ihaveawindows

OP ihaveawindows Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    also I don't have 3 SD cards

3. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    Well. Basically at this point. Your only option is to get what ever files you need from off the internets and install them with FBI.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - region, change, eShop